All About Bubba Diagonal Weed Strain
Bubba Diagonal has been created by Grassroots Cannabis by combining Bubba and Triangle Kush. This is an Indica-dominant strain that offers very relaxing effects with a moderate THC content of 18% to 20%. With a sweet aroma, this marijuana strain is pleasant to smoke and its subtle taste helps it get incorporated into a tasty baked treat without introducing a strong flavor.
Effects of Bubba Diagonal
For those looking to get some relaxation at the end of the day, this is a good choice. It offers a strong body high that helps consumers release their stress and get some rest. Too much of it can lead to a state of couch-lock though, so be sure to regulate your doses properly. People who have smoked this strain before also report feeling a tingling sensation over their bodies and a sense of happiness wash over their minds.
Since it can help physically calm the muscles down, Bubba Diagonal acts as a good weed to consume for treating medical conditions like chronic pain. And because it makes users happy, it also helps to fight anxiety and depression.
Appearance, Aroma, and Taste
If you like your buds to come with shades of purple, then you'll like this weed. Looking at the buds under a bright light will reveal royal purple hues among the usual green. The buds are densely packed and look quite beautiful too.
When you break open those dense buds though, you will be welcomed by a sweet and gassy scent. There is a noticeable presence of piney notes in the aroma as well tangy hints of citrus. You will also notice a floral smell that will remind you of perfume. The taste, on the other hand, is not as strong as the aroma. It is overall earthy with some sweetness in there.
Overall, Bubba Diagonal is a strong Indica that you can consume when you are ready to lay back and watch a movie or drift off to sleep.
Bubba Diagonal Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20 - 23%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.82 - 1.09%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.12 - 0.15%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.07 - 0.2%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.06 - 0.1%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.2 - 0.33%
Bubba Diagonal Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|