All About Chemodo Dragon Weed Strain
Chemodo Dragon, also referred to as "Chem-Odo Dragon," is a slightly Sativa-dominant (Sativa 55%/ Indica 45%) marijuana strain by Colorado Seed Inc. It is a result of crossing Chemdawg #4 and Gupta Kush. It is a highly potent weed that is a good choice for cannabis-smoking veterans. The weed is known for its strong citrus taste that feels like a mix of lemon and grapefruit paired with a sour and chemical aroma. The THC level of this cultivar ranges between 22.5% and 23.5%, while its CBD is between 0.32% and 0.5%. Chemodo Dragon weed stain has the following terpene profile:
Uses of Chemodo Dragon Strain
Chemodo Dragon is a hard-hitting weed that can suppress negative thoughts and stimulate the mind of the user. Those who smoke this strain reported feeling euphoric, happy, and buzzy. Afterward, your mind starts to settle into a more relaxed, tingly, and sleepy state. These effects tend to be long-lasting, so it's not always the best idea to smoke it on a busy day.
It can also be used to help patients who struggle with chronic stress, lack of appetite, muscle spasms, and Arthritis.
As stated, this is a somewhat stronger strain, so it's not always recommended to first-timers. Some of its side-effects may include the following:
- Low blood pressure
- Tingling sensation
Given how Chemodo Dragon can make you feel slightly sedated, it's better to use it only in the evenings.
Information for Growers
The flowering time for this strain is between 52 and 62 days. A fully flowered plant produces small spade-shaped buds that are fluffy with a minty green color, amber hairs, and snowy foliage. You get approximately 400g per plant, and you can grow it both indoors and outdoors.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Chemodo Dragon Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 22.5 - 23.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.76 - 0.98%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.19 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.29 - 0.47%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.09 - 0.11%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.09 - 0.15%
Chemodo Dragon Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|