All About Crescendo #11 Weed Strain
A hybrid cannabis strain with perfectly balanced Indica and Sativa proportions, Crescendo #11's parent strains are currently unknown. The THC levels in Crescendo #11 strain range 22 and 26%, with CBD levels at around 0.65 and 0.77%. This weed is a good morning offering with its invigorating coffee flavor and energizing properties. Terpenes profile in this cultivar includes dominant Myrcene, along with Phelladrene and Limonene.
The flavor profile of Crescendo #11 is rather earthy with floral notes. A coffee taste is present at the onset, with just a whiff of mint. A touch of spicy pepper and rose round out the aroma.
This weed begins with a head rush that moves on through the body as tingly energy that brings on a state of happy euphoria. Arousal and creative energy are common side notes during this time. Eventually, the euphoria melts into a pleasant blissful calm that lasts for several hours. Some possible side effects of this cannabis strain include concern, thirst and dry mouth, dry eyes, and hallucination.
The cheerful high of Crescendo 11 makes it a popular choice with Depression sufferers. It is also frequently used therapeutically to help manage the symptoms of chronic conditions like arthritis, muscle spasms, phantom limb pain
Crescendo #11 is an ideal marijuana to grow either indoors or outdoors. Growers find that this plant typically flowers between day 53 and 61, with harvest around day 54. This strain grows anywhere between 30 to 60 cm tall, with yields of about 1 to 2 oz per plant.
Crescendo #11 Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 13 - 15%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.44 - 0.54%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.16 - 0.2%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0 - 0.19%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.03 - 0.2%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.27 - 0.49%
Crescendo #11 Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.02%|