All About Gorilla Bomb Weed Strain
Gorilla Bomb comes from the labs of Bomb Seeds as a hybrid cannabis strain. This one is dominant in Sativa, with a 55/45 ratio of Sativa/Indica. The Gorilla Bomb strain was created by combining Gorilla Glue 4 (GG4) and THC Bomb. The resulting cultivar has a moderate THC content of 19% and a CBG content of 1%. It comes with Myrcene as the dominant terpene.
This weed, despite its lower THC content, is reported to have some strong effects which is why it might not very well-suited to beginners. It is reported to make users very happy, euphoric, and talkative. It does have the capability of causing a slight sense of couch-lock too though. This weed is a good option to smoke during the late afternoon or in the evening when you want to hang out with friends and feel a little relaxed.
As far as its medical uses go, Gorilla Bomb marijuana is reported to help treat issues like fatigue, muscle cramps, and lack of sleep. It can cause dryness of the mouth and some headaches though, so regulating your doses is important.
Aroma and Taste of Gorilla Bomb Strain
The smell and flavor of this cannabis are both sweet. There are some strong earthy notes that are experienced as soon as you break the buds. These earthy notes are complemented by the sweet scent of pine. There is a hint of chocolate in the taste as well, adding to the sweetness. To contrast all of these sweet notes, there is a little sourness of citrus in there too that balances the overall flavor profile.
This plant is moderate in difficulty to grow. It does require some care and offers a medium yield both indoors and outdoors. The indoor yield is reported to be around 400-550 g/m2. The time for the buds to be ready for harvest is between 9 and 10 weeks. After this time, you will end up with super sticky buds thanks to the resin that drips from them.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Gorilla Bomb Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 25.2 - 27.8%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.31 - 0.49%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.38 - 0.5%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.04 - 0.05%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.06 - 0.31%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.1 - 0.25%
Gorilla Bomb Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|