All About Guicy Banger Weed Strain
Guicy Banger is a 70/30 Sativa-dominant strain. Super potent, it is ideal for recreational weed "veterans" as THC content ranges from 20.5% to 22.5%, and CBD levels average between 0.44% and 0.68%. It is appreciated not only for its strong effects but also for its pleasant taste. This has been influenced by terpenes like:
The Guicy Banger strain offers an unusual combination of spicy flavors and aromas. Coffee lovers will appreciate it for its rich coffee aroma. The taste may seem a little spicy and herbal at first, but then smokers also discover the sweet aftertaste of honey.
Guicy Banger Main Effects
Guicy Banger marijuana has the typical Sativa qualities. A fairly quick onset is accompanied by a slight shake. This is followed by a sharp wave of euphoria. Consumers feel uplifted and often feel an overwhelming urge to giggle at the smallest detail. It is recommended to use Guicy Banger kush in the afternoon.
Guicy Banger strain is great for treating:
But the following side effects may occur:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Dry eyes
- Heightened sensory perception
Information for Growers
Guicy Banger is mostly available in regular seeds form. Growers report that the Guicy Banger plant can be grown indoors and outdoors. At the same time, it has a small growth in both cases, only 30-60 cm. Its buds are densely covered with trichomes, but you can also see thin amber hairs. If the plant receives a lot of light, it will delight the grower with a yield of 400 g per meter if it is grown indoors. Otherwise, the grower can get 400 g per plant.
It takes Guicy Banger cannabis from 55 to 63 days to flower. The ideal time for harvest is the 59th day.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Guicy Banger Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20.5 - 22.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.7 - 0.91%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.18 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0 - 0.19%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.31 - 0.52%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.02 - 0.18%
Guicy Banger Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|