What Is Moby Dick Weed and Why Should You Try It?
Moby Dick weed was brilliantly-bred by Dinafem, who chose their two best clones to create a sativa-dominant hybrid that features the smooth qualities of vanilla and an uplifting, cerebral high.
Contents and Strain
Mob Dick beautifully blends 75% sativa with 25% indica. Featuring a THC content level of 21%, this strain provides impressive, yet controllable cerebral high effects. With no CBD included, it is best to smoke this hybrid in the afternoon for optimal productivity.
What Is the History?
Moby dick weed strain was first bred in Amsterdam. Dinafem Seeds mated their two most-popular flowers to produce this hybrid. Crossing White Widow, an indica-dominant strain, with their strong sativa, Haze, their lovechild delivers a perfectly balanced, charged buzz for users.
What Are the Effects?
Moby Dick strain is known for its highly psychoactive qualities shortly. With an impressive jolt of euphoria, coupled with a strong sense of creativity, this pot hybrid is both strong and trippy. Enjoy a body-numbing high while you get serious munchies – make sure you come hungry to this party.
What Are the Medical Uses?
Moby Dick is well-known in the cannabis industry for having favorable medical effects. This strain will kickstart an insatiable appetite – making it an obvious choice for those undergoing chemotherapy. Because this sativa-dominant strain doesn’t cause paranoia, it may also be used for people who struggle with anxiety or depression.
Are There Negative Effects?
This cannabis strain has minimal adverse side effects, making it a favorite in the industry. Most commonly, users report suffering from annoying dry eyes and cottonmouth. Though uncomfortable, these negative effects are minimal and should subside after about an hour. Unless consumed in extremely high doses, paranoia is unlikely.
Moby Dick marijuana is a unique, feminized seed that features several frosted trichomes throughout the flower. The unique mossy-green color is complemented with red pistils veined throughout. The dense buds are curled up tightly.
Aroma and Flavor
Overpowered by its mother plant, Haze, the Moby Dick cannabis strain overcomes the palate with vanilla and eucalyptus notes. The smoke is an enjoyable and unique flavor that proves to be enjoyed by the cannabis community. The terpenes of this cannabis strain create a peppery aroma with sweet, citrus undertones.
Who Is It Suitable For?
Due to the pleasant, enjoyable aroma and flavor, novice users appreciate the tight bud for a smooth smoke. For users that are seeking a productive, daytime, cerebral high, Moby Dick is an obvious choice. Following feelings of charge and excitement, the high will subtly wear down into a subdued and relaxed experience.
Though users suggest that smoking this hybrid is the best method, this hybrid is also well-liked in oil and wax form. The vanilla notes will poke through in the oil, making it an enjoyable experience to ingest.
How Do You Grow It?
This weed was genetically-modified to provide a high yield with a short flowering period. Experienced growers appreciate this strain, as it is both lucrative and mold-resistant. However, it is not recommended for individuals new to growing marijuana. The high-maintenance flowers require electrical conductivity and a strict pH level. Though this plant proves to be lucrative for experienced growers, it is too demanding for amateur growers. Furthermore, seeds can be challenging to find.
Are you looking for an intense kush that will result in an enjoyable, cerebral high? Moby Dick may be the perfect sativa-dominant hybrid for you! Featuring a pleasant aroma and flavor, this intelligent strain by Dinafem was created for its high yield and positive effects.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Moby Dick Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19.2 - 21.6%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.57 - 0.91%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.32 - 0.55%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.24 - 0.76%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.31 - 0.4%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.2 - 0.96%
Moby Dick Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Moby Dick strain lineage
Moby Dick Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 17.5 - 20%
CBD 0.22 - 0.56%
THC 18 - 20%
CBD 0.31 - 0.62%
THC 22.38 - 23.88%
CBD 0.29 - 0.74%
THC 19 - 22%
CBD 0.3 - 0.62%
THC 18.78 - 21.78%
CBD 0.33 - 4.61%
THC 19 - 21.5%
CBD 0.22 - 0.57%
THC 21.67 - 24%
CBD 0.36 - 0.69%
THC 21.25 - 24.75%
CBD 0.26 - 0.67%
THC 17.75 - 19.75%
CBD 0.22 - 0.71%
THC 19.5 - 23%
CBD 2.19 - 2.97%
THC 18.5 - 20%
CBD 0.22 - 0.42%
THC 18.6 - 20.6%
CBD 0.62 - 0.95%
THC 22 - 25.5%
CBD 0.57 - 0.84%
THC 27.5 - 30.5%
CBD 0.38 - 0.65%
THC 23 - 26%
CBD 0.15 - 1.19%