All About Mystical Melody Weed Strain
This cannabis strain is evenly balanced and features a 50/50 ratio of Sativa/Indica. The breeder keeps the Mystical Melody heritage secret. The CBD content of this phenotype is 0.73-0.94%. The amount of THC can vary between 16.5% and 18.5%. Expect to get multiple medicinal benefits from the weed due to an outstanding combo of terpenes presented by:
Smell and Aroma
Mystical Melody is known around the world due to an insane aroma caused by the interaction of the above-mentioned terpenes. It blends fresh berry notes. When consumers vape or smoke the pot, its sweet aroma is accented with sour lime and lemon overtones.
Mystical Melody Effects
The mouthwatering flavor is not the only benefit of this cannabis. It gives a subtle energizing high accompanied by an uplifted mood and feelings of happiness. In addition to boosting senses, Mystical Melody induces in smokers slight tingling sensations and makes them giggly. These effects determine the time when this strain is best beneficial - it is recommended to be used in the morning.
The therapeutic effect spans multiple ailments. The hybrid is helpful for a range of health conditions such as:
Like any other cannabis strain, this marijuana might lead to negative reactions in hypersensitive users:
- Slurred speech
- Thirst and dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- Panic attacks
The Mystical Melody strain is ideal for cultivation in both indoor and outdoor gardens. It takes the kush 54-63 days to flower and about 61 days to yield. The plants reach 60-80 inches in height. Typically, growers get a harvest of 1-2 oz./ft2.
Mystical Melody Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15.5 - 18%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.28 - 0.51%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.24 - 0.33%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.66 - 0.81%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.06 - 0.29%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.09 - 0.15%
Mystical Melody Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|