All About Phone Home Weed Strain
Phone Home is an Indica-leaning hybrid with a 65/35 ratio of Indica/Sativa. The Phone Home strain is the child of Strawberry Banana and has a high THC content of 27%. It offers a sweet flavor profile and very relaxing effects that are sure to be appreciated by those who need to kick back for a while. The primary terpene in this weed is Ocimene.
Main Effects of Phone Home
The following effects are reported by people who have consumed this cannabis either by smoking the buds or by adding in some edibles:
The first effects you will likely feel will be upliftment and happiness. With the passage of time, you will sense a tingling feeling, and this will bring on the strong relaxation that this cannabis strain is known for. The ultimate effect that will come is that of sedation, and it will make you free of all worries. Due to these results, it is best to consume this marijuana during the evening or at night. For beginners, this strain is not recommended due to its strong effects and high THC content.
As far as side effects go, consumers report feeling increased heartbeat, thirst, and dryness of the mouth and the eyes. Medical marijuana patients report that this one can help alleviate symptoms of stress, arthritis, anxiety, and lack of sleep.
Aroma and Taste
If you’re a fan of sweet-tasting weed, this one will do the trick for you. There are strong notes of vanilla and berries in both aroma and flavor. You will also notice some herbal undertones as well as a kick of spice. The sweetness comes mainly from Ocimene, while Myrcene and Limonene combine to bring the taste of berry. Limonene adds even more fruity and berry notes to the taste, leading to a very pleasant flavor and aroma.
Growers report that Phone Home buds look quite attractive because of the purple hues that accompany the light green color of the foliage. Growing this plant yourself is moderately difficult. It does not require too much space as it grows up to a medium height of 60 inches. When carefully cultivated, it can give you up to 400 grams per square meter of buds within 54 to 62 days.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Phone Home Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 26.33 - 27.33%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.72 - 0.91%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.1 - 0.22%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.38 - 0.57%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.23 - 0.27%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.07 - 0.12%
Phone Home Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|