All About Pink Champagne Weed Strain
Also known as Wow Kush, Raspberry Kush, and Phantom, the Pink Champagne strain is a creation of Ken Estes. This cannabis was created by crossing Granddaddy Purple with Cherry Pie. The resulting weed is hybrid and leans towards Indica. It has a moderate THC content of 20% and causes some serious relaxing effects that can lead to couch-lock.
Effects and Uses of Pink Champagne
People who smoke this weed feel a short burst of euphoria and energy that leads to relaxation. They become more talkative and generally happier after smoking these buds. After all of these feelings, though, users feel strong effects of relaxation, and that can often lead to a state of couch-lock. These effects make Pink Champagne more suited to late evening or nighttime usage. The THC content isn’t too high, but beginners should use it in small quantities due to its powerful effects.
Smoking these buds can also cause some side effects like dryness of the mouth, dizziness, dryness of the eyes, and paranoia. However, because of its relaxing properties, this marijuana can be used by patients suffering from medical conditions such as:
Taste and Aroma
The primary terpene in this weed is Caryophyllene. The buds have a very strong aroma that reminds users of berries and grapes. The combination of these smells makes for a very sweet and fruity aroma. The taste is very similar to the aroma, coming with more sweet notes and a hint of spice.
The plant can be grown by using cuttings from healthy plants, as its seeds are not easily available online. The plant can be grown indoors and outdoors alike. However, for the best results, growing it outdoors in a cool and semi-humid climate is best. The average daily temperature ideal for growth is somewhere around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
The buds are known for their purplish colors. To bring these colors out, the plant should be exposed to cold temperatures right before the process of flowering takes place. The indoor yield of this cannabis strain is 10-12 ounces per square meter, while outdoor yield is a little better at 12 ounces per square meter. The flowering time is between 9-10 weeks.
Pink Champagne Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18.67 - 21.33%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.29 - 0.54%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.12 - 0.24%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.02 - 0.04%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.06 - 0.3%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.26 - 0.32%
Pink Champagne Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|