All About Root Beer Float Weed Strain
Hermetic Genetics crossed the classic XXX OG and Vanilla Kush to create a fairly rare Root Beer Float hybrid. Its lineage is very rich in famous strains such as OG Kush, Chemdawg, Kashmiri, Afgoo, and Vanilla Kush. Thanks to them, this marijuana possesses a lot of its unique characteristics that attract many consumers.
Root Beer Float strain stands out for its amazing sweet and slightly spicy flavor with citrus, vanilla, and herbal notes. Many smokers consider this taste as the classic standard. Its root beer aroma is also full of sour, earthy, and woody undertones, with an expressive pine note.
This cannabis immerses the mind in a strong high, along with euphoric, exhilarant, and slightly arousing effects. The surprisingly successful balance of Indica and Sativa drives away bad thoughts, worries, and fatigue, bringing in return only happiness and uplifting. Thanks to the pain-relieving effect, the body relaxes and fills with warmth, and it seems that it's time for a light sleep or chilling with favorite music or movie.
Fast-acting Root Beer Float, together with potency of around 21-26% THC, provides the ability to treat chronic pain, insomnia, depression, nausea, and improve appetite. This marijuana is suitable for experienced smokers, mainly in the evening.
The difficulty of growing Root Beer Float plants is moderate. It is especially worth highlighting the resistance of this plant to pests both inside and outside. Flowering time takes about 60-65 days on average, depending on conditions and care.
Root Beer Float seeds are available for breeders in online stores.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Root Beer Float Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18 - 20.33%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.49 - 0.82%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.35 - 0.69%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.06 - 0.81%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.23 - 0.39%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.32 - 0.93%
Root Beer Float Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Root Beer Float Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 17.5 - 20.75%
CBD 0.41 - 0.7%
THC 17.25 - 19.25%
CBD 0.38 - 0.87%
THC 16.25 - 19%
CBD 0.53 - 0.9%
THC 24.5 - 27.5%
CBD 0.03 - 0.32%
THC 19.67 - 24.33%
CBD 0.54 - 0.91%
THC 18.33 - 20%
CBD 0.25 - 0.54%
THC 16.9 - 19.5%
CBD 0.27 - 0.38%
THC 17 - 21%
CBD 0.34 - 1.06%
THC 21.5 - 23.75%
CBD 0.82 - 1.12%
THC 24.25 - 26.5%
CBD 0.36 - 0.71%
THC 19 - 21.5%
CBD 0.22 - 0.57%
THC 23.5 - 25.5%
CBD 0.49 - 0.82%
THC 19.5 - 20.75%
CBD 0.42 - 0.57%
THC 17.67 - 19%
CBD 0.52 - 0.77%
THC 19.25 - 21.75%
CBD 0.19 - 0.36%
THC 16.75 - 19.5%
CBD 0.26 - 0.5%
THC 18.4 - 22%
CBD 0.45 - 0.77%
THC 22 - 24.25%
CBD 0.57 - 0.72%