All About Snow Montana Weed Strain
If you're after a balanced hybrid strain that's considered a top-shelf option, Snow Montana should be on your list. A part of the famous Cookies brand, this weed is the result of combining Pure Kush and Snowcap. It contains a moderate THC content of 20% and 1% of CBD content. Offering both relaxing and energizing effects, this is a good choice for those who want to enjoy the effects of both Indica and Sativa.
Terpene Profile of Snow Montana Strain
The dominant terpene in this cannabis strain is Myrcene. This is accompanied by Caryophyllene, Limonene, and Linalool. Myrcene gives it some notes of grapefruit that add a fruity sweetness to the flavor profile. Limonene adds some more distinct notes of grapefruit, while Linalool brings the floral sweetness of lavender. Caryophyllene introduces some diesel notes to the aroma and flavor to contrast the sweetness.
The overall flavor, therefore, is that of grapefruit, lavender, and diesel along with some chemical undertones. According to those who have smoked it, it offers a pleasant experience with a sweet overall aroma.
Main Effects and Usage
Smoking some Snow Montana buds will likely leave you relaxed but very talkative and active at the same time. People who consume this marijuana report that they feel happy and focused, which makes it a good choice for busy days when you need to complete some chores. It imparts a sense of concentration that can help get important work done. However, some users also report feeling sleepy, so be sure to try it out once to see if it affects you in that way.
Its 20% THC content makes it unsuitable for consumption by beginners, especially since it can cause some side effects like drowsiness and dryness of the eyes and mouth. It is, however, a good strain for those patients suffering from medical issues such as fatigue, depression, ADD, ADHD, and epilepsy as it can aid in alleviating some symptoms.
Growing this plant at home requires a good amount of space since it can reach heights of 80inches. Whether you grow it inside the house or outside, it will give you a yield of around 400 g/m2. Its flowering time is very average too, between 52 and 63 days. After this time, the plant will give you spade-shaped buds that are quite sticky and are covered in white trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Snow Montana Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 1 - 1%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.11 - 0.24%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.09 - 0.19%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.55 - 0.75%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.27 - 0.55%
Snow Montana Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|