All About Lemon Lime Punch Weed Strain
Lemon Lime Punch is another one of those hybrids that give you balanced effects of Indica and Sativa. This is the child strain of Purple Punch and SCHROM and comes with a low THC content of 14% to 16%. Offering very citrusy flavors, the Lemon Lime Punch strain gives weed connoisseurs a very pleasant overall experience in terms of flavors as well as effects.
Aroma and Taste of Lemon Lime Punch
True to its name, this marijuana has some very citrusy flavors. The aroma and taste will remind you of sour lemons and limes as well as other citrus fruits. This bright and tangy flavor profile is balanced out a little by the presence of sweet grape notes. Fruit lovers will appreciate this taste even if they like to bake weed brownies rather than smoking the flower directly.
This sweet and sour taste is created by the following terpenes:
Effects and Medical Uses
If you are on the hunt for cannabis that you can consume during the late afternoon and relax a little, this one should be on your list of considerations. It is reported to provide the following main effects:
It is also reported to make consumers alert for a time, but its effects largely end in making you sleepy and hazy. Thanks to its low THC content, beginners may also try this strain if they want to experience some mood-boosting euphoria.
As far as medical marijuana patients are concerned, they can utilize this weed to treat common symptoms associated with fatigue, depression, anxiety, and lack of appetite. Too much of it can cause panic attacks and rapid heartbeat, though, so monitoring your dosage is important.
Growing this plant is possible, but it does require some experience. Its seeds are available easily, and you may also use cuttings from healthy plants to grow your own. It thrives both indoors and outdoors and achieves a medium height. The buds are produced between 54 and 64 days. Exposing this plant to cooler temperatures during the evening in the later stages of the flowering cycle will help you get some violet coloring. At the end of your hard work, you will get a moderate yield of approximately 400 g/m2.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Lemon Lime Punch Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18 - 21%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.34 - 0.45%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.19 - 0.27%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.67 - 0.78%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.55 - 0.58%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.11 - 0.2%
Lemon Lime Punch Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|