All About Londonchello Weed Strain
Londonchello is a special strain for weed connoisseurs who enjoy a great high but still like to keep their wits intact. It was created and first bred by Cookies and Lemonade. This marijuana strain is quite popular among die-hard weed fans who sometimes refer to it as Cookies Londonchello.
Londonchello is a hybrid with 50 percent Sativa and 50 percent Indica. Reports suggest that this strain usually has a THC content of anywhere between 25 to 27 percent. This is one of the reasons for its strong “high” that hits the user immediately after use. Cookies Londoncello is bred by crossing LPC#75 and Lemonade strains.
Taste and Aroma
The taste and aroma of this strain are also elusive and unmatched. Londonchello has a sweet taste with a touch of a tart, often seen in citrus fruits. Buds have a lemon-like smell with just a hint of fresh berries. The aroma is noted to be similar to berry lemonade crossed with a bit of earthy nuttiness.
Effects and Uses
Most users describe the experience with this strain as eye-opening that rushes to your head. The energizing effect is best for people who tend to laze around as it can give you just the right push to get out of bed and start the day.
It hits your brain almost immediately after use and sharpens focus and concentration. However, people who are new to weed might want to start with something a little milder than this. This one is the second step for newbies.
This cannabis has many medicinal uses as well from helping with stress, anxiety, and depression to acting as a mood stabilizer. Some people also use this weed to aid with chronic fatigue.
Information for Growers
These buds are easy to cultivate if you are an experienced grower. Londonchello buds are tall and come in tones of brown with characteristic hairs of bright-orange color. It has dark olive grape-like green nugs with purplish undertones plus a coating of crystal-like purple trichomes.
Londonchello Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18 - 21%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.55 - 0.67%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.08 - 0.23%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.21 - 0.23%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.35 - 0.37%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.18 - 0.24%
Londonchello Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.98%|