All About Tres Leches Weed Strain
Tres Leches is a hybrid cannabis strain that is created by combining Koolato and Cookies & Cream. This is very good for daytime smoke when you need some energy in your system. With a THC content of around 22%, this is a strong weed that might not be the ideal choice for beginners.
Effects of Tres Leches
Being hybrid, this cannabis is great for making users energetic. It creates a sense of upliftment which helps users focus on their tasks throughout the day. This feature makes it a good weed to smoke even during the day when you have a busy day ahead. The boost of energy it provides can be quite strong.
Taste, Aroma, and Physical Characteristics
It wouldn't be justice to call this weed Tres Leches if it did not have a sweet flavor profile. Luckily, it does. Its aroma and taste will remind you of various sweet notes. Most obvious are the flavors of cinnamon and lavender that are contrasted by the tanginess of citrus. Inhaling the smoke will remind you of the creamy flavor of the namesake cake. The buds have an aromatic and almost floral flavor profile, making this one a pleasant strain to smoke.
When grown carefully, the plant produces pointed buds that look fluffy. They are dark green in color and are dotted with snowy trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Tres Leches Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20 - 21%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.38 - 0.64%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.12 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.08 - 0.11%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.04 - 0.19%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.17 - 0.32%
Tres Leches Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.02%|