All About Freakshow Weed Strain
Freakshow is a hybrid cannabis strain that is Sativa-dominant. The Sativa/Indica ratio is 90/10. It has been bred by Humboldt Seed Company. Its lineage can be linked to Big Bud, Big Sur Holy, Skunk #1, and Banana Kush. The Freakshow strain has a low THC content of 18%. This plant is quite unique in its appearance and has 'sawtooth' leaves that make it look, unlike other cannabis plants. It has uplifting effects that are perfect for anyone looking for a boost in energy and creativity.
Effects of Freakshow
Being Sativa-dominant cannabis, Freakshow provides uplifting effects. It boosts the user's energy and makes them more creative. This weed is a stimulating one, not one that leads to couchlock. It does have a low THC content, though, so it can also be consumed by those who don't have a high THC tolerance just yet. With such uplifting and positive effects, this weed may be used by patients suffering from issues like stress, anxiety, and depression.
Taste and Aroma
The dominant terpene in this weed is Limonene. Strains with Limonene usually have a citrusy taste with some earthy notes. This weed's aroma will remind you of pine as well. It has a very pleasant aroma as well as a flavor profile that can appeal to those looking for a sweet-tasting weed.
This cannabis can be grown indoors and outdoors alike. The seeds are available as both regular and feminized ones. The flowering time for the plant is around 65 days. It has unique and 'freaky' leaves that have a 'sawtooth' design. The buds that are produced are fat, unlike other Sativa-dominant strains.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Freakshow Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15 - 18.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.3 - 0.6%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.26 - 0.32%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.18 - 0.46%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.02 - 0.09%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.45 - 0.72%
Freakshow Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|