All About Orange Push Pop Weed Strain
Created by crossing Orange Cookies and Triangle Kush, the Orange Push Pop strain is a hybrid. As such, it provides effects that are more on the relaxing side, but it also has some uplifting characteristics. With 23% of THC content and 1% of CBG, this may not be the weed for complete newbies to smoke. If you can handle a slightly moderate level of THC though, this is good cannabis to smoke if you're looking for something that tastes great.
Effects of Orange Push Pop
Despite being hybrid, this marijuana strain is generally thought to be a good one for daytime smoking too. That is because it makes users happy, energetic, and uplifted other than being physically and mentally relaxed. The overall effects of this weed are quite mild which makes it possible even for those with little experience with cannabis to smoke it. It can make some users a little paranoid as a side effect though, so be careful with the amount you consume.
This particular strain is also used by people who want something to treat issues like anxiety and fatigue since it offers both relaxation and an energy boost.
Taste, Aroma, and Appearance
The dominant terpene in Orange Push Pop cannabis is Caryophyllene. The aroma and taste of this strain will remind you instantly of an orange creamsicle. The strong citrusy flavor is nicely offset by the sweetness of vanilla. This combination of sweet and tangy tastes makes this weed a very pleasant one to smoke. A well-cultivated batch of this plant will give you light green buds with bright orange hairs.
Orange Push Pop Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 22 - 22%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.89 - 1.03%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.12 - 0.2%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.03 - 0.21%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.3 - 0.35%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.09 - 0.15%
Orange Push Pop Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|