All About Axilla Weed Strain
Axilla is one for the lovers of Indica-dominant strains. This is quite a rare cannabis that was originally created by The Bank Genetics. Its parent strains are Bubba Kush and Fall 97. The resulting Axilla has 17% of THC content and is a very good choice for partaking in some relaxing activities.
Effects and Uses
Other than causing the munchies, this weed causes a sense of euphoria to take over your mind and relaxation to take over the body. People who consume this strain also report feeling very happy, often experiencing giggles and a tingling sensation. The calming effects make this a good strain to smoke when you need to relax with friends, watch a movie, read a book, or just have a restful sleep. The low THC content makes it an ideal choice for first-time smokers too.
Medical marijuana patients use Axilla to alleviate symptoms associated with chronic stress, depression, and anxiety. Too much of it can cause some dryness of the mouth and the eyes, so be sure to stay hydrated.
Taste and Aroma of Axilla Strain
The most prominent aspect of this cannabis' flavor and aroma that is reported by weed connoisseurs is its pungent nature. This pungent fuel-like aroma is released especially when the buds are broken apart. The flavor also has some fruity notes to make the overall profile sweeter. You will likely taste the sweetness of berries and the tangy taste of citrus.
Getting your hands on the seeds or healthy clones for growing this plant can prove to be difficult. However, once you do, you won't have too many problems growing a healthy plant.
You can plant the seeds indoors or outdoors and get the purple-hued buds in 8-9 weeks. If you want the best possible yield, growing this plant outdoors is ideal.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Axilla Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20.67 - 23.67%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.37 - 0.6%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.41 - 0.54%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.03 - 0.1%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.02 - 0.03%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.03 - 0.32%
Axilla Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|