All About Blueberry Frost Weed Strain
Blueberry Frost is a cannabis strain that comes with 21% of THC content and 0.38-0.6% of CBD content. This is an evenly balanced hybrid that offers relaxing effects. It contains Myrcene as the primary terpene and brings a complex flavor profile for cannabis connoisseurs.
Terpenes, Aroma, and Taste of Blueberry Frost Strain
The overall aroma and flavor of this weed are quite complex. There are layers of notes that lead to a unique flavor profile. The main notes that you will likely notice when smoking the buds are those of herbs, pepper, citrus fruits, and diesel. The flavor, therefore, is a mix of spicy, sweet, and savory notes.
This complexity is created by the following terpenes:
- Myrcene - herbal and citrusy notes
- Pinene - herbal flavors
- Ocimene - some sweet notes
- Caryophyllene - pepper and citrus notes with undertones of diesel
Main Effects and Usage
Consuming this strain will provide the following effects:
The creative boost will likely come on first and give you some energy to get some stuff done. However, this will soon lead towards sedation, as many consumers report. If you need to get a nice nap during the day, this marijuana strain will likely get you in that state. Its THC content makes it not very suitable for beginners though. It can also cause some side effects like paranoia, thirst, a tingling sensation, and dryness of the mouth and eyes.
Because of its relaxing and calming effects, it can help medical marijuana patients who suffer from issues like:
- Lack of sleep
- Alzheimer's Disease
- ADD and ADHD
Information for Growers
Growing this plant from its seeds is possible in moderate spaces. This is a low to mid-height plant, with a maximum height of 60 inches. Growers report getting a moderate yield of 400g/m2 out of it. The buds are produced between 54 and 62 days which is quite an average amount of time as compared to other strains.
Blueberry Frost Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 21 - 21%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.42 - 0.68%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.2 - 0.29%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.05 - 0.18%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.2 - 0.32%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.09 - 0.38%
Blueberry Frost Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|