All About Guava Biscotti Weed Strain
Guava Biscotti strain is a creation of the iconic Cookies Fam genetics. It is a relatively uncommon, evenly balanced 50/50 hybrid strain cultivated by crossing GSC (formerly Girl Scout Cookies), Gelato #25, and South Florida OG. On average, its THC level tops out at 20% THC, while CBD remains as low as 0.38% CBD.
Main Effects of Guava Biscotti Strain
The high begins with a subtle cerebral build, followed by a light tingle that creeps into the back of your mind, leaving you with an expansive euphoria that is unfocused and peaceful. As your mind settles into a delightful state of calmness, a relaxation takes over your body that sometimes leads to a tingly, couch-lock effect.
Some side effects may include heightened sensory perception, dizziness, thirst, and dryness in the eyes and mouth.
Terpene Profile and Taste
The key terpenes found in this weed include:
Guava Biscotti’s sweet smoke has powerful mouthwatering notes of juicy wildberry and fine coffee with a dash of earthy nutmeg. Some users compare it to the best gelato they’ve ever had, while others compare it to a sip of fine wine.
Guava Biscotti is a relatively easy marijuana strain to grow as its seeds can be ordered online anytime while the plant does well both inside and outside. The flowering time takes up to 52 days, while the yield can be accessed from day 60. The height of a bush ranges from 30 to 60 inches.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Guava Biscotti Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18.5 - 21.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.36 - 0.57%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.15 - 0.25%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.04 - 0.16%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.08 - 0.31%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.19 - 0.2%
Guava Biscotti Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|