All About Monkey Glue Weed Strain
Monkey Glue is a hybrid strain with a 50/50 ratio of Indica/Sativa. It contains around 22% of THC content and between 0.68% and 0.88% of CBD content. Coming with terpenes like Limonene and Linalool, the overall flavor of this one is quite fruity. It offers balanced effects and can be a good daytime option if you can handle your THC and are looking for a relaxing day.
Main Effects of Monkey Glue Weed
The Monkey Glue strain is reported to cause the following effects:
Depending on what your personal physique and diet are like, this cannabis chemovar can make you mildly or heavily sedated. Many consumers report that the primary effect they feel is that of happiness and euphoria, so much so that they can often get very giggly. Whether you get giggly after consuming this strain or sleepy, this is not the one to have before going into a business meeting or a class.
It is also not very suitable for beginners due to its higher THC content. It can sometimes cause paranoia, concern, and dryness of the eyes and mouth. Because it has the tendency to relax users, it can be consumed by patients suffering from issues like migraines, arthritis, Parkinson's Disease, and pain to find some relief.
Aroma and Taste
The primary flavors and aromas that you will notice when you crack open the buds of this cultivar are those of citrus fruits. It also has refreshing notes of menthol and deep undertones of tobacco. Whether you smoke the flower or make an edible using its cannabutter, this marijuana is sure to provide a pleasant experience in terms of taste.
The following terpenes are responsible for creating this pleasant flavor and aroma:
- Limonene - bringing the sourness of citrus
- Linalool - adding the sweetness of apricot and bitterness of tobacco
- Humulene - bringing more notes of tobacco
- Phellandrene - introducing the freshness of menthol
Growers report that this cannabis plant produces a moderate yield, around 400 g/m2, after the flowering period of 52-62 days. The good news is that the plant does not grow very tall and has a maximum height of around 60 inches. The buds you'll get after the flowering period are dense and chunky, with a very large amount of sticky resin coating them.
Monkey Glue Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.43 - 0.58%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.13 - 0.23%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.1 - 0.27%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.36 - 0.53%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.01 - 0.26%
Monkey Glue Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|