All About NF1 Weed Strain
A rare hybrid, the NF1 strain is known for its high potency. It is a hybrid strain with an Indica/Sativa ratio of 50/50. It was created by crossing two well-known strains, Northern Lights and Chemdawg. NF1 is known for its strong relaxing effects. Coming with a THC content of 23-24%, this is more suited to experienced users who can handle their THC.
Main Effects of NF1
Upon smoking the buds, users report feeling a sense of happiness and easiness. The effects take hold slowly but lead to a calmness of the body and mind. The body gets very relaxed at one point and often leads to a state of couch-lock. This cannabis strain can make users feel sedated if they don't manage their dosage properly. Keeping these strong effects in mind, it would be best to consume this weed in the late evening when you don't have much to do but need a break from stress. Too much of this marijuana can often lead to dryness of the eyes and mouth, as well as cause dizziness.
Since the primary effect of this marijuana is relaxation coupled with happiness, it has medical uses as well. It is particularly useful for patients suffering from:
- Chronic Pain
- Appetite Loss
Aroma and Taste
The overall aroma of NF1 weed is pretty earthy. It will remind you of being in the woods, especially because of the notes of pine it has. There are some herbal notes, too, contrasted by the sourness of citrus. The flavors are pretty similar, containing hints of citrus, lemon, and sourness. There are also woody and herbal notes in the taste.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Nf1 Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 13 - 14%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.56 - 0.8%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.47 - 0.62%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0 - 0.08%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.02 - 0.05%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.46 - 0.53%
Nf1 Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|