All About Zkittlez Cake Weed Strain
Zkittlez Cake is a hybrid that comes from the combination of parent strains Zkittlez and Wedding Cake. Originally bred by Purple Caper Seeds, the Zkittlez Cake strain is Indica-leaning cannabis with a 60/40 ratio of Indica/Sativa. It comes with a moderately high 23.8% of THC content and an average of 0.4% CBD content. With Limonene as the primary terpene, this marijuana strain has a sweet and earthy flavor.
Effects and Uses of Zkittlez Cake
If you want a combination of calmness and focus, you've got the right strain here. Consumers report feeling very relaxed when they smoke the flower or consume an edible containing its oil. But that's not all. They also report their creative juices flowing and their concentration enhanced. Both of these effects make this a very good weed to consume during the morning when you want to have a creative and productive day ahead. It can also cause giggles, though, so it would be a good idea to first try out a little to see how it is affecting you.
If you are a novice to cannabis consumption, it's not a great idea to start your journey with this weed as it contains a moderately high THC content. It can also lead to some side effects like paranoia, lack of sleep, and hunger.
For medical marijuana users, there is good news. This strain is reportedly a good one to help reduce symptoms of issues like anxiety, ADHD, stress, and arthritis.
Aroma and Taste
The overall aroma and flavor profiles of this cannabis are sweet and earthy. The sweetness comes from the fruity notes introduced by Limonene and Carene. Carene, in particular, adds a very pleasant taste of berries. Linalool, together with Limonene, brings the sourness of citrus to the aroma and flavor. And then Myrcene brings some earthy and herbal notes to round everything off.
The overall experience of consuming this weed, therefore, is quite pleasant.
If you want to grow your own Zkittlez Cake buds, you can do so in both indoor and outdoor settings. The plants can grow quite tall, up to 80 inches, so they need a decent amount of space to thrive. If you take care of the plants and provide enough sunlight to them, they can produce flowers in 54 to 61 days with a yield of around 400 g/m2. The buds you will get are fat and dense, with a forest green hue and very small crystal trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Zkittlez Cake Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19.5 - 22%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.47 - 0.6%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.28 - 0.36%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.35 - 0.35%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.1 - 0.32%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.13 - 0.27%
Zkittlez Cake Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.02%|