CBD Vape Juice
CBD vape juice offers a fast-acting, convenient, and delicious way to get your daily dose of cannabidiol (CBD). At AskGrowers, we’ve gathered some of the best e-juices available on the market to help you find yours! Discover premium brands, experiment with the best flavors, and read our review for these types of CBD products to pick something that’ll suit your needs the most!
Discover More CBD Products By Specific Category
CBD Disposable Vape Pens
CBD Disposable Vape Pens - AskGrowers Experts’ Choice
What is CBD Vape Juice - Guide For Beginners
TCBD E juice, also known as vape oil, is a liquid used in vaporizers or e-cigarettes to produce a vapor that can be inhaled. It is made by combining cannabidiol extract, which is derived from the cannabis plant, with a carrier oil such as vegetable glycerin (VG) or propylene glycol (PG).
CBD liquid for vaping is different from any other traditional vape juice extract. First of all, it contains cannabidiol. Secondly, regular liquids usually contain nicotine, while CBD juice for vape doesn’t have traces of nicotine.
Most e-juices are made of CBD isolate. They are either free of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) or can contain very low levels of this psychoactive compound that can’t make users high. Nevertheless, it’s also possible to find Delta THC Vape Juices if you are looking for more benefits rather than those that come solely with cannabidiol-infused products.
Effects of CBD Vape Juice
A growing number of studies confirm that e-extracts have real benefits for health and wellness. It is not a cure-all treatment that can make any medical condition better. But it features multiple data-supported effects:
- Vaping CBD e-liquids can reduce stress and anxiety and decrease the symptoms of depression. Unlike most conventional medications that can be harmful to patients’ health when misused and have the potential to be addictive, CBD vape oils act as potent antidepressants with little to no negative reactions;
- With cannabidiol-infused e-liquid, you can sleep more effectively, cope with insomnia, and reset your circadian rhythm. Instead of swallowing a sleeping pill, choose a more natural substitute;
- CBD is famous for its antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in treating muscle spasms and reducing certain forms of pain, including chronic;
- Cannabidiol is a natural remedy for a variety of neurological conditions and assists in treating epilepsy and multiple sclerosis;
- It has a positive effect on brain functioning and helps prevent brain degeneration, supporting patients with dementia. Vaping CBD juice increases focus, alertness, and attention;
- E-liquids can be a good tool for improving your mood. They induce mild euphoria but don’t get you high since cannabidiol has non-psychoactive properties compared to THC;
- Cannabidiol may ease and alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy, which typically causes vomiting and nausea.
- Usually, cannabidiol-infused e-juices don’t provoke side effects. However, single individuals may experience tiredness, upset stomach, disorientation, drowsiness, or dry mouth.
Spectrums of CBD Vape Juice
Beginning vapers can be overwhelmed by various e-liquids and become bewildered in trying to understand them. The section below describes the three basic forms of hemp extract: broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, and isolate, where the latter is cannabidiol in its purest form. All of them feature similar effects but also distinct differences.
CBD Isolate Vape Juice
CBD isolate vape ejuice is an e-juice that contains only a pure form of cannabidiol extracted from the cannabis plant and isolated from other elements. The use of CBD isolate in vape juice eliminates the content of other compounds, such as terpenes or THC, from the end product. Thus, such liquids are particularly popular among people who prefer pure cannabidiol or are sensitive to other compounds.
Full-Spectrum CBD Vape Juice
Full-spectrum e-liquids contain cannabidiol extracted from the cannabis plant combined with other naturally occurring compounds: flavonoids, cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and THC. This e-juice type is suitable for people who want to enjoy the full range of beneficial ingredients in hemp.
Full-spectrum CBD vaping juice requires minimal processing. All components remain untouched in the juice during the extraction process, including THC. However, its traces are low (less than 0.3%).
Broad-Spectrum CBD Vape Juice
Broad-spectrum CBD oil vape juice contains cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and zero THC traces, removed during extraction. This e-liquid is not too thick and easier to vaporize. It is available in different flavors.
Broad-spectrum is great for vapers who prefer to skip THC and enjoy the incredible power of cannabidiol. It’s also a good choice for vapers who undergo regular drug testing at work and need to exclude any THC traces.
CBD Vape Juice Benefits
Compared to tobacco and marijuana smoking, cannabidiol e-liquids have several undeniable benefits:
- Vaping cannabidiol is less harmful to the lungs than smoking cigarettes and causes fewer side effects;
- It is faster-acting and enters the bloodstream with a single puff. You can feel cannabidiol effects faster with vaping than with any other CBD consumption method. Edibles and sublingual tinctures may take hours to act;
- E-juices offer a tastier smoking experience since they come in many delicious flavors. Even unflavored e-liquids produce smooth smoke that is easy to inhale and doesn’t cause throat irritation. Also, they allow for discreet smoking because vapor clouds are not pungent and dissipate faster. You won’t have a tobacco odor all over your hair, clothes, and house;
- Unlike marijuana, hemp-derived cannabidiol with less than 0.3% THC is technically legal in most states. E-juices of various types and strengths are more accessible for sale online and in brick-and-mortar stores;
- Cannabidiol has the potential to treat nicotine addiction.
- You can choose any type of e-liquid with the preferred cannabidiol potency and use it in your favorite CBD vape pen.
Tips on How to Use CBD Vape Juice
To determine the proper dosage of cannabidiol juice for vaping, keep in mind the following factors:
- Your age;
- Overall health condition;
- Medications you take;
- Substance tolerance;
- Genetic predisposition;
- Reasons for taking e-liquids.
CBD vaping juice comes in 10 ml and 30 ml bottles for rechargeable vaporizers. If you’re new to them and want to calculate the optimal dose, consider the following dosage:
- 50-200 mg as low cannabidiol potency per bottle;
- 200-500 mg as medium potency;
- 500-2000 mg as high potency.
It is hard to determine how much cannabidiol you get with each puff. It depends on the vaporizer's power and the puff's duration. The process of vaping CBD juices is similar to vaping non-CBD e-liquids. Here are some simple tips for newbies on how to do it properly:
- Fill your smoking device with an e-liquid with minimal CBD concentration. Leave it for several minutes to allow the coil and wick to soak thoroughly;
- Take a small puff so that your body can adjust to the effects;
- Make bigger puffs, not holding the vapor for more than a second;
- Over time, you can increase the cannabidiol dosage until you find the sweet spot.
The best temperature to vaporize CBD e-juice is 180-200°C (356-392°F). It is a medium temperature that allows the most effects from boiling cannabidiol, activating its terpene profiles, and preserving its flavor.
Seasoned vapers can use special additives that contain concentrated cannabidiol and add them to their favorite e-liquids.
Best Locations Where You Can Buy CBD Vape Juice
You can find E-liquids for sale in local shops and dispensaries. Also, you can buy CBD vape juice from online retailers. They will deliver the order to your doorstep. The choice is immense – from high-grade devices with award-winning top-quality cannabidiol vape oils to cheap disposable pens.
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; Health and Medicine Division; Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice; Committee on the Health Effects of Marijuana: An Evidence Review and Research Agenda, (2017) The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research, Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK423845/
García-Gutiérrez MS; Navarrete F; Gasparyan A; Austrich-Olivares A; Sala F; Manzanares J, (2020) Cannabidiol: A Potential New Alternative for the Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, and Psychotic Disorders, Biomolecules. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33228239/
Suraev A; Grunstein RR; Marshall NS; D'Rozario AL; Gordon CJ; Bartlett DJ; Wong K; Yee BJ; Vandrey R; Irwin C; Arnold JC; McGregor IS; Hoyos CM, (2020) Cannabidiol (CBD) and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) for chronic insomnia disorder ('CANSLEEP' trial): protocol for a randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blinded, proof-of-concept trial, BMJ Open. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32430450/
Chou R; Wagner J; Ahmed AY; et al. (2022) Living Systematic Review on Cannabis and Other Plant-Based Treatments for Chronic Pain: Surveillance Report 4, Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US). Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK589235/
von Wrede R; Helmstaedter C; Surges R, (2021) Cannabidiol in the Treatment of Epilepsy, Clin Drug Investig. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33559102/
Grimison P; Mersiades A; Kirby A; Lintzeris N; Morton R; Haber P; Olver I; Walsh A; McGregor I; Cheung Y; Tognela A; Hahn C; Briscoe K; Aghmesheh M; Fox P; Abdi E; Clarke S; Della-Fiorentina S; Shannon J; Gedye C; Begbie S; Simes J; Stockler M, (2020) Oral THC:CBD cannabis extract for refractory chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase II crossover trial, Ann Oncol. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32801017/