All About Captain Crunch Weed Strain
Captain Crunch is an Indica-dominant hybrid that's 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. This cultivar has a THC level of between 12%-15%, which makes it suitable for intermediate users and daring beginners. However, this strain delivers an exquisite high. This hybrid strain comes from blending OG Kush and a currently unknown berry strain.
Taste and Aroma of Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch cannabis gets its name from the fact that it does indeed smell like cereal, albeit with hints of pine. The taste is just as sweet as you would expect, especially due to the pine undertone. The aroma as a whole may be described as:
Effects and Uses
This weed will give you a sense of calm in no time, and unlike other strains you may have tried, Captain Crunch acts fast; it will hit you almost instantly and give your body an amazing buzz. For this reason, and despite its average THC levels, it is recommended that you try this marijuana at the end of your day when you have less demanding tasks ahead of you because it has the potential to knock you out.
Due to its sedative effects, this marijuana may be used medically to treat symptoms such as:
- Chronic Pain
- Loss of Appetite
This cannabis can be grown both indoors and outdoors, provided that it is in a warm environment. The plant takes about 8 to 10 weeks to flower and can yield as much as 14 ounces per square meter. The buds are large and dark green in color. Unfortunately, Captain Crunch seeds are not available for sale, largely owing to the fact that it was bred as a medical strain.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Captain Crunch Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15 - 17%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.55 - 0.7%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.09 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.09 - 0.21%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.03 - 0.22%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.37 - 0.57%
Captain Crunch Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|