All About Glitter Apples Weed Strain
Glitter Apples is one for the Indica lovers out there. This potent Indica comes from the labs of Alien Genetics and is the child strain of Sour Apple and Grease Monkey. The Glitter Apples strain has a THC content of around 22% and comes with a fruity flavor profile that is sure to please those who enjoy sweeter tastes.
Terpenes, Taste, and Smell of Glitter Apples
The terpene profile of this marijuana looks as follows:
The combination of these four leads to quite a complex flavor profile. Both the aroma and flavor of these buds have strong notes of orange that are introduced by Limonene, Sabinene, and Myrcene. There are some notes of peach here as well that come from Limonene and Terpinolene. Limonene then also adds some notes of fresh menthol to create a very refreshing aroma. And to top it all off, there are some undertones of coffee here too that balance out the sweetness.
Effects and Uses
This is one strain to have on your list if you are in love with what an Indica does for you. Smoking these buds or infusing the weed in some baked goodies will give you strong relaxing effects. A cerebral buzz will come at first which will soon seep into the body and leave you calm and free of stress. You will also feel very happy and get a boost in your creative output. The ideal time to consume this strain is during the afternoon when you don't have much to do.
Due to its potency and THC content, it is not very suitable for beginners to try this cannabis. It can sometimes lead to paranoia, rapid heartbeat, and dizziness as well. For people suffering from medical conditions like PMS, anorexia, ADD, ADHD, and hypertension, Glitter Apples can prove to be an effective treatment option.
Information for Growers
Growers report an average yield of 400 g/m2 when they grow this plant. It produces dense buds that are round in shape and have striking orange hairs on their green base. This is a low-to-mid height plant so you can grow it in a moderate amount of space. You will see the buds being ready to harvest in 52 to 62 days.
Glitter Apples Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 12 - 15%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.17 - 0.35%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.11 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.01 - 0.17%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.08 - 0.3%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.21 - 0.46%
Glitter Apples Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|