All About Diesel Weed Strain
Diesel marijuana strain is Sativa-dominant consisting of only 30% Indica and Sativa taking away the remaining 70%. The CBD content of this kush is 1% and THC averaging between 12% to 21%. All of these characteristics present a high that is energizing for about 2 hours that has a burst of creativity.
If you would like to brainstorm and think out of the box, smoking this weed can help reach those effects. Afterward, you might feel indica elements starting to kick in and prompting yourself to get some rest. During the Sativa-dominant high, you can have conditions such as ADHD treated and become more productive. Above that, you can use Diesel Strain to treat other medical conditions such as anxiety or depression.
Its aroma consists of diesel with some pungent notes, skunk and sour scents. It also has fairly similar flavors with a diesel and sour taste. Beginners might not be suited to smoke this cannabis strain because it is quite harsh when exhaling.
What is lineage of Diesel strain?
Diesel is a hybrid with 70% Sativa and 30% Indica. While it is popular due to the specific smell that reminds of diesel fuel, its clear lineage remains unknown to this day. This bud was crossed with many other strains and resulted in numerous other popular types of marijuana.
How many Diesel strains are there?
In total, there are 284 Diesel strains. They are all integrated into the popular database and published on the Internet. Details about each of them can be found when accessing it. Information about the breeders are also available.
What is the best Diesel strain?
This Sativa-dominant plant is highly notorious all around the world. The Diesel is not hard to grow and is highly resistant to external factors. One of the most popular diesel strains is Sour Diesel. This is a perfect blend of three different parents which retain the signature aroma of the Diesel strain combined with a sour citrusy flavor profile. It is often used for its motivation and intense cerebral high.