All About Exotic Kush Weed Strain
Exotic Kush is an Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain (Indica 75% / Sativa 25%) by KushBrother. This marijuana strain is obtained through the crossing of Mango and Confidencial OG, which gives her a unique tropical and exotic taste. Its THC content average is 26% (between 25% and 26.5%) and its CBD content ranges between 0.54% and 0.74%. Upon exhale, you will sense how woody and fruity scents are permeating the atmosphere, and the weed tastes like mango and ammonia. Exotic Kush strain has the following terpene profile:
Exotic Kush Uses and Effects
Anyone who is looking for a slow and relaxing morning should hit this weed once or twice, as it has both a euphoric and sedating high. You will feel the cerebral rush that can easily suppress negative thoughts and allow for the calming and lethargic mood to wash over you. This is a highly potent strain that can hit hard, though, so if you are struggling with conditions like arthritis, glaucoma, epilepsy, or multiple sclerosis, you might find Exotic Kush extremely effective. Since it can leave you couch-locked inexperienced users might want to consider smoking this marijuana strain in the evening rather than early hours.
Although the strain can be helpful, its high potency can also produce negative effects. First-time users should be aware that they might experience some of the following side-effects:
- Slurred speech
- Rapid heartbeat
It can also make you work up quite an appetite, so have some snacks nearby.
Exotic Kush's average height is around 50 inches, but it can grow up to 60. The flowering time is between 7 or 8 weeks or 49 and 56 days. It has somewhat generous yields, as you can expect to harvest around 550g of weed per plant or meter. It is also resistant to molds and pests, which makes it beginner-friendly. The buds are neon-green with purple undertones. They are spade-shaped, fluffy, and covered in snowy crystal trichomes. You can also see thick golden-orange hairs on the nugs.
Exotic Kush Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 26.5 - 28.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.3 - 0.52%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.34 - 0.4%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.26 - 0.43%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.26 - 0.29%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.03 - 0.05%
Exotic Kush Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|