Critical Kush Marijuana Strain Review: All You Need to Know
Critical Kush; the Marijuana without a weakness! Of course, this heavenly weed has some notable weaknesses like its pungent smell and dryness of the mouth; however, what is a little smell and dryness when you get a pot that takes you beyond? Critical Kush Marijuana Strain is a powerful 90% indica dominant and 10% Sativa hybrid. Critical Kush weed strain became an instant superstar after it was created by Barney’s farm. The Farm has been known to develop strains with magnificent high effect. The infamous LSD, for example, is one of Barney’s brainchildren and it is known for its hallucinogenic tendencies. Of course, with the Critical Kush, one should expect a uniquely classic high that will put you in a cynical headspace and keep you coming for more. Critical Kush Weed Strain has a CBD level of 2% and a THC level that begins at 16% and can go as high as 29%. Albeit this Kush’s astounding high THC content, its terpenes, ironically, do not cause panic. If you are in need of a weed that will completely knock you out, place you in the seventh heavens, relax your muscles and mind, heal your physical and emotional pain, Critical Kush weed should definitely be your pick.
History of Critical Kush Weed Strain
Critical Kush strain has quite a rich history. It is birthed from the cross of Critical Mass and OG Kush. Both of its parents are quite legendary flowers, with Critical Mass’ lineage including the pungent-smelling Skunk 1. This Kush’s history of thorough indica dominant parents gives its users rewarding high effects, while also picking up some of its grand-parents genes.
Effects of Critical Kush Weed
What are the Medical Effects?
- Pain relief: Its buds possess extreme pain relief components.
- Stress Relief: Critical Kush is powerfully relaxing. A drag will you keep you calm and unwound for hours.
- Anxiety and Depression Relief: Critical Kush’s wax is a great cure for anxiety and depression.
What are the Recreational Effects?
- Critical Kush marijuana strain is great for those seeking unfathomable levels of highness. The pot is barely energetic; rather, it relaxes you enough and gives you the doses of energy needed to complete especially mundane tasks like house chores.
- Critical Kush can be great for social events. It makes its user quite confident and more open to conversations; however, too much of its oil in your system may lead you to become more introverted.
What are the Negative Effects?
- It has an acrid and dry smell when burnt. Its harshness may lead to cough or throat choking.
- Due to its genetic connection to the skunk strain, it expresses repugnant smell when grown. While its flower blossom into compact green masses, its smell may be a downside. Its smell has made it less desirable for indoor growing.
Why Choose Critical Kush Marijuana Strain?
Smell and Taste
Critical Kush Marijuana gives a woody and lemon aroma with a citrus base. When the buds are being grounded, they give a spicy and choking feel at the throat. When combusted, the wax gives a skunk-like repugnant smell that is similar to one of its grand-parent—the skunk.
Critical Kush Strain does the job of getting you completely high. Its THC content is impressively influential in putting you in a foggy headspace.
Other than the smell and some dryness of mouth, Critical Kush exhibits almost no other weaknesses. It is the perfect weed for the perfect high.
How to Grow Critical Kush Marijuana Strain
- Indoor growth in greenhouses may give the best yield.
- Flower maturity spans eight weeks averagely.
- Temperature: 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Feed heavily while the flowering process is ongoing. This is essential in keeping the bud thick and adsorbent of essential nutrients.
What are Growers Opinions?
Growing Critical Kush is moderately difficult. You may not want to start growing its seed if you are a newcomer. The buds also smell like skunk. If you decide on indoor growing, buy a carbon filter against the strong smell. Yield is about 650 gr/m2, and it reaches a height of 110 cm at full maturity. Flowering time takes at least seven weeks and can last up to 9 weeks.
Who is Critical Kush Marijuana Strain More Suitable for?
It is suitable for users who want to get silly-high. It’s an all-round pot that satisfies the raw cravings of everyone. The sweetness of this pot is that while it exhibits a scarily high THC content, it does not exhibit the paranoia side effects of other weed strains that have equally or even lesser THC content.
- Kosher Kush. More THC.
- Platinum OG. More euphoric.
- King Louis XIII. More linalool.
- MK Ultra. More myrcene.
There are times when a hybrid will give a good weed, and there are times when the cross will produce legendary weed. Critical Kush is legendary. Its level of high is great for people going through difficult times. It takes you to a place where you completely forget your problems. Its mundane effect makes it a great companion for those sitting at home. If you are planning to watch some series on Netflix, roll a blunt of Critical Kush, take a bowl of popcorn, chicken, and enjoy the moment.