All About King Musa Weed Strain
King Musa is an evenly balanced strain, offering energizing and relaxing effects. Its lineage can be traced back to King's Kush and La Musa. The resulting King Musa strain has a moderately high THC content of 23.5% and contains up to 0.87% of CBD. This is quite a pleasant-tasting weed too, offering an enjoyable experience in terms of taste as well as effects.
Taste and Aroma of King Musa
The overall aroma and flavor profiles of this weed are sweet and fruity. The primary notes that you will taste when smoking these buds include:
These flavors are generated by Myrcene, Limonene, Caryophyllene, and Linalool. The sweetness of apples comes from Myrcene, Limonene, and Linalool. Myrcene is also responsible for the strong notes of mango while Linalool brings even more sweetness with its notes of honey. All of these complementary notes may have become too overwhelming if not for the bitter undertones of coffee that Caryophyllene adds to the overall flavor.
Main Effects and Uses
King Musa provides very balanced effects to people who smoke the buds or eat an edible made with its cannabutter. They report feeling very happy and relaxed, with all of their worries washed away. A euphoric sensation also takes hold of them. At the same time, they also report a boost in their creative output, allowing them to do some work. These effects make it a good strain for afternoon consumption. Because of its THC content though, this is not a well-suited marijuana for beginners.
Too much of it can sometimes lead to fatigue, dizziness, and even hallucinations. However, if dosed correctly, it is reported to help medical marijuana patients treat issues like lack of sleep, muscle spasms, and bipolar disorder.
The round and grape-like buds of this cannabis can be grown indoors and outdoors alike. The buds also have quite thick orange hairs and frosty trichomes on them. The plant is reported to provide a fairly moderate yield of 400 g/m2 after a flowering period of 55 to 62 days. It can thrive in moderate amounts of space since it doesn't grow very tall.
King Musa Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 21 - 22%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.17 - 0.41%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.35 - 0.48%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.02 - 0.18%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.05 - 0.13%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.25 - 0.37%
King Musa Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|