All About Lumpy Space Princess Weed Strain
Lumpy Space Princess is a hybrid that's been created by Solfire Gardens. Its parent strains are Pink Lemonade and Black Banana. It also goes by the name of LSP and contains 19% of THC content. Offering sweet and fruity flavors, the Lumpy Space Princess strain is a pleasant one to consume whether you like to smoke the flower or bake some muffins with its cannabutter.
LSP is a weed that you might want to consume during the morning because it gives people very uplifting and euphoric effects. It does not cause sedation and provides consumers a boost of energy that is much needed to get through busy days. People who consume this strain also report feeling very happy. It may not be the best strain for beginners but if you are one, you may try it in small doses.
You might experience some side effects like low blood pressure, drowsiness, headaches, and dry eyes after taking this weed. If you are a medical marijuana user, you can use this cannabis if you suffer from issues like stress, lack of appetite, inflammation, or anorexia.
Terpene Profile and Flavors of Lumpy Space Princess
The following terpenes can be found in this cannabis:
Among these, Limonene is the most dominant. The aroma and flavor profiles of this weed are mostly sweet with fruity notes. All of the terpenes work together to bring strong notes of berry and lime to the flavor. Myrcene then also adds some chemical and ammonia notes, adding a level of complexity to the overall taste.
You don't require a lot of space to grow this cannabis plant. This is a low-to-mid height plant that can thrive indoors as well as outdoors. It provides a yield of approximately 400 g/m2 and the buds are produced in 52 to 64 days. The buds of this strain look quite lumpy and have light green and yellow hues contrasted by amber hairs.
Lumpy Space Princess Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19 - 19%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.46 - 0.75%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.07 - 0.22%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.08 - 0.27%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.1 - 0.21%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.18 - 0.37%
Lumpy Space Princess Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|