Pineapple Diesel Marijuana: The Incredible Cannabis Strain
A Sativa-dominant hybrid, the Pineapple Diesel strain contains 65% Sativa and 35% Indica. It has moderate THC levels ranging between 13%-18% and a CBD content of less than 1%. Read this review to get more information on this incredible cannabis strain.
It traces its genetic lineage to the cross-breed between Pineapple and Sour Diesel. It’s a hybrid strain bred by Dynasty Seeds.
The effects of taking the Pineapple Diesel Marijuana include boosting the user’s creativity, uplifting their mood, energizing their mind, and promoting the giggles. It’s a strain that gives the user a strong psychoactive lift.
The medical benefits related to this strain include relieving stress, pain, and anxiety. It alleviates eye pressure and controls nausea. The strain also helps relieve fatigue in people due to its psychoactive effects.
Like all other weed, the Pineapple Diesel also causes users to develop a dry mouth and eyes, which one can avoid by properly hydrating. It can also make users very lazy.
Negative side effects
Users may experience the following negative side effects:
- Dry mouth and dry eyes.
- May trigger anxiety and paranoia.
What are the reasons to choose Pineapple Diesel?
An excellent choice for daytime use, the Pineapple Diesel Cannabis strain has delightful citrus and pungent diesel aroma. When consumed, users will note fine undertones of pine and cheese. The cured buds have a very vivid green color with purple hues. The buds also have a cover of a sandy layer of trichomes.
Who Is More Suitable For Pineapple Diesel?
The following categories of people will find the Pineapple Diesel cannabis ideal for them:
- Creatives looking to get inspiration.
- Gambling sessions and other social events.
Opinion by growers
This powerful diesel odor of this cannabis strain can lead to headaches amongst indoor grower’s sensitivity to smell.
Popularity amongst the growers
The ability to convert the buds into wax concentrates, tinctures, and other medicinal products make it quite popular amongst many growers.
How To Grow Pineapple Diesel
The Pineapple Diesel weed has a moderate difficulty of growing using Pineapple Diesel seeds. Both ideal for growing indoors and outdoors, the cannabis strain takes between 56 to 70 days to flower. Once the strain flowers, growers should expect to get an average yield.
Is It Useful For Edibles-Cooking?
Due to the sweet pineapple taste of this strain, you can use it to cook and bake edibles.
Related Or Alternative Strains
The Pineapple Diesel weed is a beautifully designed strain by one of the world’s best breeders. Anyone who’s a fan of the Diesel family will love this great strain due to its great aroma and flavor. The psychoactive effects and medicinal benefits make it quite popular among novice smokers and connoisseurs.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Pineapple Diesel Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 13.4 - 16%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.53 - 0.9%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.25 - 0.63%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.42 - 1.04%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.13 - 0.2%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.34 - 1.06%
Pineapple Diesel Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|
Pineapple Diesel Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 20.5 - 22.75%
CBD 0.66 - 1.04%
THC 18.8 - 20.6%
CBD 0.41 - 0.68%
THC 18.67 - 20.33%
CBD 0.2 - 0.49%
THC 24.5 - 25.75%
CBD 0.29 - 0.76%
THC 16 - 17.75%
CBD 0.45 - 0.92%
THC 20.5 - 25.75%
CBD 0.16 - 0.5%
THC 20 - 21.75%
CBD 0.46 - 0.82%
THC 25.75 - 27.75%
CBD 0.29 - 0.64%
THC 18.78 - 21.78%
CBD 0.33 - 4.61%
THC 19.62 - 22.88%
CBD 0.45 - 6.27%
THC 19 - 21%
CBD 0.76 - 0.96%
THC 19.67 - 22.67%
CBD 0.24 - 0.48%
THC 18.67 - 21.67%
CBD 0.63 - 0.76%
THC 19.75 - 23%
CBD 0.4 - 0.71%
THC 19.1 - 21.35%
CBD 0.25 - 4.37%