Purple OG Kush Strain: Everything There Is to Know
The windows are up. The night is cold. The wind blows gently into the room. You remove your brown bag from your table drawer and proceed to consume Purple OG Kush Weed. A few minutes later, you feel like the earth has turned into a sea of sharks. The sharks, armed with sharp teeth, are in your room; nothing makes sense; your vision is impaired. This is the raw power Purple OG Kush Marijuana offers.
Purple OG Kush is a potent marijuana strain regarded for its intense cerebral and body high. It has 40% Sativa content and 60% Indica content. With THC content that can go as high as 27%, this pot will hit you with an immediate high. Your mind will be enveloped in a cloud of heightened fog; your body will be bound in a trance-like state; you will lose your balance; everything around you will feel lifted. The high is strong and can last up to six hours.
Purple OG Kush strain is revered, since its birth, for its extravagant potency. If you are a new user, proceed cautiously. Take in limited amounts and see how your body reacts to its consuming effects. This marijuana strain is capable of knocking out even the most experienced marijuana consumers.
History of Purple OG Kush Weed
Purple OG Kush is the birth-child of well-respected cannabis seeds. It is a hybrid blend of Purple Kush and OG Kush. Its offspring is Jesse’s Girl. The Indica dominant hybrid was carefully grown to produce flowers and wax that have effects on all senses of a consumer. Its success should be applauded as other Kush strains have been created in its pattern. Similar strains include Grand Daddy Purple, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Platinum Kush, Bubba OG, Tahoe OG Kush, Afghan Kush, and Purple Urkle.
Effects of Purple OG Kush Strain
What are the Medical Effects?
Purple OG Kush has varied medical effects and can be used to treat a wide range of medical problems.
- Stress: The strain’s lethargic tendencies also help consumers to unwind and become less stressed. When you combust its buds or oil, you will be overwhelmed with drowsy eyes. Your body will be lured into a deep sleep that will last for hours. On waking, if you have not taken it in more significant amounts, you will feel relieved and anew.
- Anxiety: Anxiety wears a person down, and the sooner you use Purple OG, the faster your fears and worries dissipate.
- Insomnia: This strain’s most potent ability is the ability to put its users to sleep. People who suffer from insomnia can have daily doses but in careful quantities. No sooner will you start using than a cloud of sleep will come over your body.
- Depression: Are you down? Do you feel lost or betrayed or in pain? Do you need a way out of the depressing thoughts that overwhelm your being? Purple OG Kush will lift your spirits. The happy feeling you get from this strain is not as high as some other strain, but it is high enough to get your mind off anything bothering you. Also associated with the Kush is the feeling of euphoria.
What Are the Recreational Effects?
Purple OG Kush keeps you relaxed and sleepy. It is best used in the evening or night time. It can also be enjoyed outdoor as it mixes beautifully with fresh air. If you are having a sleepover with a couple of friends, order some of this fantastic weed. Imagine being in a sitting room with people you love: everyone is high, and as the night reveals into the morning, you sleep off one by one. Imagine waking up to friends and remembering what fun the previous night was.
Purple OG Kush is a "buddies" Kush. It can be enjoyed alone, but it is more enjoyable with friends. If you are a fan of entering a trance-like world with other people, this is your Kush.
What Are the Negative Effects?
Cottonmouth and paranoia are some of the significant side effects of Purple OG Kush. Paranoia is exhibited in people who consume too much. Another side effect or after the fact is a headache; however, what is a slight headache compared to hours spent in the seventh heaven? Some users reported suffering problems after the high wore off. Other adverse effects include:
- Dry eyes
Why Choose Purple OG Kush?
Generally, most users who give Purple OG Kush Strain Review applaud the strain for its intense high. A weed should get you high. It should knock you out; it should place clouds and fog in your mind and head; this is why it is called marijuana, and this marijuana strain efficiently does its work.
Taste and Aroma
Purple OG Kush has a very strong and thick pine and berry aroma. When grown indoors, the aroma fills the room. When ground or combusted, it may leave a citrus-like hint on the tongue. On exhale, the smoke may be harsh.
There are marijuana strains that give body high, and there are those that provide cerebral high. Purple OG Kush gives both, and in terribly high doses. Its potency is quite unmatched. If you are looking for weed that will knock you out even in the most minimum quantity, you are at the right place.
What Are Growers Opinions
Growing takes 8 to 9 weeks, and the level of difficulty in growing is moderate; however, amateur growers might need the experience to be able to achieve fresh and thick buds.
How to Grow Purple OG Kush
When you start growing this strain, expect mature flower at the 8th week. The flower should near-complete maturity in the 9th week. Seedlings can be grown indoors or outdoors, but yield differs. With indoor growing, expect 11 oz per meter square. With outdoor growing, expect a larger 15oz per meter square yield. Experience is needed to achieve excellent and thick buds and flowers. Novice growers should attempt their hands on more uncomplicated strains.
Purple OG Kush Strain Info on brands or growers that produce or retail are listed below.
Acres Cannabis, Western Ave., Las Vegas: $45 per 1/2gram
NuLeaf Growers: $55 per ½ gram.
The Source – Henderson, Las Vegas: $45 per ½ gram.
There are days or times you may want to knock yourself out. There are days you want to get high and not worry about the next day. There are times you might even need a little paranoia to put you on edge. During times and days like these, there cannot be a better friend than Purple OG Kush.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Purple OG Kush Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15.67 - 18.33%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.64 - 1.06%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.26 - 0.9%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.27 - 0.99%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.16 - 0.25%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.34 - 1.08%
Purple OG Kush Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|
Purple OG Kush strain lineage
Purple OG Kush Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 18.4 - 19.4%
CBD 0.16 - 0.47%
THC 16.67 - 18.33%
CBD 0.39 - 0.57%
THC 18.25 - 20.5%
CBD 0.5 - 0.82%
THC 10.06 - 16.09%
CBD 0.47 - 1.11%
THC 25 - 27.2%
CBD 0.36 - 0.58%
THC 17.25 - 21%
CBD 0.55 - 0.89%
THC 13.25 - 17%
CBD 0.12 - 0.27%
THC 20.67 - 23.67%
CBD 0.98 - 1.28%
THC 22.4 - 24.2%
CBD 0.58 - 0.78%
THC 14.67 - 19.17%
CBD 0.31 - 0.66%
THC 15.67 - 18%
CBD 0.31 - 0.84%
THC 22.25 - 24.25%
CBD 0.46 - 0.76%
THC 13 - 17%
CBD 1.91 - 3.62%
THC 22 - 25%
CBD 0.03 - 1.1%
THC 16.17 - 19%
CBD 0.61 - 0.88%
THC 17.5 - 23.5%
CBD 0.35 - 0.84%
THC 10.76 - 15.1%
CBD 0.02 - 0.29%
THC 19.25 - 22.25%
CBD 0.06 - 0.43%