All About Electric Punch Weed Strain
Electric Punch is a well-balanced hybrid with a 50/50 ratio of Indica and Sativa. The strain parents are Motor Breath #15 and Purple Punch. Containing 16-19.5% THC and 1.46-1.74% CBD, Electric Punch is known for producing the energizing high it was named after. Along with high CBD content, the strain is rich in terpenes:
Smell and Flavor
This marijuana features a palette of diverse smells. Consumers with a keen nose can detect a mix of sweet, herbal, and berry flavors. This aroma is accented by spicy and skunky notes, which are highly discernible on the exhale. This odor won’t remain undetected after smoking.
The dark green buds are quite dense and coated with orange hairs and purple-tinted crystal trichomes.
Electric Punch Most Common Effects
Due to high CBD content and an impressive terpene profile, this cannabis is helpful for a number of ailments and health conditions. It is a good choice for medical and recreational users to cope with:
The consumers experience a super relaxing body high that leaves them calmed. They feel happy, euphoric, and sometimes sleepy. The effect is quick-hitting.
In some cases, Electric Punch weed can provoke negative reactions manifested by:
- Thirst and dry mouth
These reactions are temporary and manageable. They require no medical help. Since Electric Punch strain has potent soothing effects, it is perfect for evening smoking.
Information for Growers
This cannabis is low-maintenance and suitable for both indoor and outdoor gardens. Its average flowering time is 53-61 days. It produces medium-to-large yields in 59 days and gives 1-2 oz./ft2. The height of the plants reaches 30-60 inches.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Electric Punch Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18 - 21.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 1.28 - 1.57%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.44 - 0.49%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.01 - 0.03%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.13 - 0.36%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.19 - 0.24%
Electric Punch Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|