All About Power Plant Weed Strain
Power Plant is a Sativa strain that was created by Dutch Passion Seed Company. The strain’s lineage can be traced back to some of the strongest Sativa strains found in South Africa. The resulting Power Plant strain has a THC content of around 15%. Even though this is a lower THC content than in many other weeds, the effects of Power Plant are quite strong, so beginners should be very careful when consuming this one. The CBD content can go as high as 0.88% too.
This cannabis has a woody and pungent aroma with a peppery flavor. The dominant terpene is Myrcene. The strain has won multiple awards, including the Highlife Cup. Its uplifting effects make it suitable for use during the day or in the evening for social events.
Terpenes, Taste, and Smell of Power Plant
The primary terpene in this weed is Myrcene. It is accompanied by Caryophyllene, Phellandrene, and Camphene. All of these combine to give Power Plant buds a very woody and earthy aroma. There are some sweet notes as well. The strong flavor of this cannabis has peppery hints in it too.
Main Effects and Medical Uses
Being a Sativa strain, Power Plant causes users to feel instantly happy and uplifted. Users feel a burst of energy and creativity which makes it a perfect choice for daytime smoking.
Because of these effects, people suffering from medical issues like stress, anxiety, and depression can use this marijuana to feel better. It also causes the body to relax, so it can help fight chronic pain as well as insomnia. Some possible side effects caused by its consumption include dryness of the eyes and mouth, anxiety, dizziness, and headaches.
Growing this strain from its seeds can prove to be difficult as it needs some care. It can be cultivated indoors or outdoors. Outdoor yield is higher, although the indoor yield is good too. It produces the buds in 56 to 63 days, which is quicker than many other strains.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Power Plant Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 16.6 - 18.8%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.73 - 1.01%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.26 - 0.94%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.3 - 0.96%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.16 - 0.24%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.23 - 1.06%
Power Plant Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Power Plant Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 15.67 - 18.33%
CBD 0.64 - 1.06%
THC 22.4 - 23.6%
CBD 0.39 - 0.82%
THC 16.25 - 19.5%
CBD 0.31 - 0.61%
THC 18.25 - 20.5%
CBD 0.5 - 0.82%
THC 18 - 25.5%
CBD 0.12 - 1.19%
THC 15.25 - 18.75%
CBD 0.08 - 0.57%
THC 14.5 - 16.25%
CBD 0.17 - 0.51%
THC 14 - 15.33%
CBD 0.5 - 1%
THC 19.5 - 21%
CBD 0.47 - 0.86%
THC 15.5 - 19.25%
CBD 0.29 - 1.01%
THC 15.67 - 18%
CBD 0.31 - 0.84%
THC 18.25 - 19.75%
CBD 0.32 - 0.64%
THC 16.5 - 18.5%
CBD 0.46 - 0.9%
THC 18.33 - 21.67%
CBD 0.34 - 0.75%
THC 8.5 - 11.5%
CBD 0.02 - 0.23%
THC 17.5 - 19.5%
CBD 0.1 - 0.42%
THC 12 - 18%
CBD 0.5 - 1.07%