All About Galactic Gas Weed Strain
A cross between Gelato #45 and Gushers, Galactic Gas is an Indica/Sativa hybrid that features a 55/45 split. With a potent THC rating of 23%, it is a powerful weed strain that favors users who have built up a tolerance.
The flavor profile is spicy in nature, featuring skunky herbal notes that are well known for being very pungent, and the stain reaches CBD levels of 0.5%. The main terpenes in this strain are Myrcene, Limonene and Caryophyllene.
Associated side effects include severe fatigue, confusion, and depression.
While not known to cure any ailments, Galactic Gas strain is associated with treatments that range from relieving pain to helping patients deal with insomnia.
Patients who are interested in introducing Galactic Gas cannabis into their health regimen should contact their physician before doing so – especially when they are interested in using it to substitute for a prescribed drug.
Galactic Gas flowers after approximately 60 days and can be harvested thereafter. It is classified as photoperiod which means that it may be more complicated to grow than beginner-friendly strains. Each plant typically yields two ounces and will reach a mature height of up to 60 inches regardless of where it is grown.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Galactic Gas Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19.5 - 22.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.88 - 1.08%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.07 - 0.12%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.09 - 0.15%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.52 - 0.65%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.02 - 0.04%
Galactic Gas Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|