All About Malibu Pie Weed Strain
Malibu Pie is a hybrid cannabis strain with a slight Indica-dominance 60/40, which emerged as a crossing between Key Lime Pie and Alien Rift. With its fresh fruity tastes and mellow effects, it will definitely become a discovery for many hybrid lovers. The THC content usually ranges from 18.5% to 20%, while the CBD level can reach about 0.3-0.48%. This kush is well-known for its fruity mix of flavors that connect lemon, lime, berry, citrus, and some people even feel the presence of some pineapple notes. That delicious, tropic taste emerged with the help of the following terpene profile:
Malibu Pie Effects Report
This weed has a set of very mellow and pleasant effects that help you relax for a pretty long time, as many people highlight its long-term activity. The high provides tingles and builds up physical and mental relaxation, yet allows one to maintain focus.
As always, a clear-headed high is perfect for gathering in a company of close friends, which is a straightforward way for getting giggles and uplifting spirits. Afterward, it’s only natural that the sense of tranquility slowly flows into sleepiness. Though this strain is not very potent, it’s recommended for moderately experienced smokers. Due to its Indica-leaning lineage, the best time for consumption is in the evening.
Regarding its medicinal application, Malibu Pie can become a tangible solution for alleviating a range of chronic disorders. This marijuana is commonly used for dealing with chronic fatigue, stress, insomnia, and arthritis.
Like every other cannabis, Malibu Pie strain can also potentially induce a few unpleasant side effects. That’s why, in rare cases, the consumer can experience the following:
- Dry eyes
- Thirst and dry mouth
Information for Growers
This marijuana plant can grow indoors and outdoors, while its height can range between 30-60 inches. Growing Malibu Pie plant is a pretty generous work, which rewards with an average yield of about 1.96-2 Oz/Ft2. The flowering cycle takes approximately 54 to 63 days or around 8-9 weeks. The most appropriate time to harvest the yield is after about 56 days.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Malibu Pie Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 18.5 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.84 - 1.02%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.2 - 0.3%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.09 - 0.22%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.07 - 0.24%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.01 - 0.02%
Malibu Pie Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|