All About Platinum Cake Weed Strain
Platinum Cake is a hybrid (with 50% Indica and 50% Sativa), also known as Platinum Cheesecake. This marijuana strain is created by inHouse Genetics, and it is a cross between the Platinum OG and Wedding Cake strains. The most dominant terpenes in Platinum Cake cannabis are Linalool, Beta-Myrcene, and Limonene. The THC levels are 22%-28%, which offer deeply relaxing effects that soothe the body. This hybrid is preferred by patients looking to relieve symptoms of:
The Platinum Cheesecake strain is great to end the evening with since it lifts you up initially, but then it quickly brings you down. As the stress you accumulated throughout the day begins to fade away and you relax, the entire body is filled with a light vibrating sensation, which leaves users a bit tingly and numb.
This weed is great for lounging around and watching movies. The top reported effects are feeling relaxed, sleepy, and aroused. The strain’s effect starts relatively quickly.
Smell and Aroma of Platinum Cake
The smell of the Platinum Cake is pungently woody. However, when the buds are broken apart, they produce an earthly and cake-like aroma with a hint of pepper.
You can get seeds for this strain online quite quickly and grow the plant indoors or outdoors. However, growing the plants can be a little tricky, and it is best suited for more experienced growers. It can produce buds within a period of 7 to 8 weeks. When grown properly, the trichome-rich and dense buds crackle when broken apart and should be coated with resin. Outside of these kief-coated buds, you can see shades of green and lime.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Platinum Cake Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.36 - 0.63%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.49 - 0.61%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.05 - 0.09%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.18 - 0.29%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.28 - 0.57%
Platinum Cake Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|