All About Prayer Pupil Weed Strain
Prayer Pupil is an evenly balanced hybrid strain that is acquired through crossbreeding of Star Pupil and Prayer Tower. It's a very potent strain that doesn't take long to hit and have you couch-locked. Its THC is around 23%, and its CBD range is between 1.18% and 1.41%. Upon exhaling, you will notice that it has a sweet citrus taste with a dash of coffee and cheese. Those who have a decent THC resistance Prayer Pupil strain is a good pick for a morning smoke. Prayer Pupil has a standard hybrid terpene profile:
Uses of Prayer Pupil
This cannabis strain can pack a punch, and it has lethargic effects on its users. Expect to feel relaxed, sleepy but also slightly euphoric at the same time. You are also likely to experience an increase in your appetite. As a result, patients who struggle with chronic stress and pain, inflammation or hypertension, or just lack of appetite can use Prayer Pupil to mend the situation and alleviate some of those symptoms. Typically, people with aching muscles, joint pain, or fatigue rely on Prayer Pupil to get a good rest.
This is a potent weed, and it does come with a few potential downsides or side effects. After hitting it a few times, you might also experience some of the following:
- Tingling sensation
- Dry eyes
- Feeling overly concerned
Growing Prayer Pupil marijuana is possible in both indoor and outdoor environments. The plant can grow up to 80 inches, and its flowering time is between 54 or 63 days. It has a standard yield of 400g per plant or per meter. The buds are long and pepper-shaped. They have a mint green color with pale undertones and lots of amber hairs along with snowy trichomes foliage.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Prayer Pupil Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 23 - 23%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.56 - 0.84%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.16 - 0.21%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.11 - 0.22%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.02 - 0.06%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.08 - 0.14%
Prayer Pupil Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|