All About Miracle Whip Weed Strain
Miracle Whip was originally created by Capulator and is the child strain of Starfighter, Columbian, and Cookies and Cream. It also goes by the names Miracle Whip #3 as well as The Whip. This is a hybrid strain that leans slightly towards Indica, with an Indica/Sativa ratio of 55-45, and offers relaxing effects. With an average THC content of 20.5%, the Miracle Whip strain is more suited to experienced consumers. It also contains 1.28-1.48% of CBD content.
Effects of Miracle Whip
When you consume this cannabis, you can expect to experience the following effects:
The most prominent effect out of these is that of relaxation. There is a sense of creativity and energy that comes along with it. You will also feel a sense of euphoria take over you while you remain very happy and calm. This is a good weed to consume during the evening when you want to kick back on your own or with some friends. Be careful not to smoke these buds before an important phone call though as this weed is reported to cause giggles.
For novice users, this one might be a little too strong as it can cause some side effects too, including thirst, paranoia, and dizziness. For medical marijuana patients, though, it can be consumed to help with issues like depression, bipolar disorder, stress, and arthritis.
Terpenes, Smell, and Taste
The following terpenes can be found in this cannabis strain:
Among these, Terpinolene is the most dominant. The overall smell and taste of the buds are quite creamy and sweet. There are some earthy pine notes as well as the kick of citrus. Terpinolene gives the buds a fruity and sweet flavor, while Pinene adds those earthy notes of pine. Caryophyllene and Myrcene bring the kick of citrus and lime to balance the taste with some sour notes.
Information for Growers
Growing some Miracle Whip of your own is possible indoors and outdoors alike. The plant has a low-to-medium height that ranges from 30inches to 60inches. This allows the plants to be grown in various conditions without requiring too much space. The flowering time for this marijuana plant is between 52 and 62 days, and it provides a moderate yield of around 400 grams per square meter.
Miracle Whip Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19.5 - 21.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 1.58 - 1.71%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.14 - 0.23%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.13 - 0.22%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.23 - 0.26%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.24 - 0.51%
Miracle Whip Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|