All About Pucker Weed Strain
A 50/50 balanced strain of Indica and Sativa, Pucker is a hybrid cross of the strains of Florida's Triangle Kush X and Ohio's own Lemon G. Terpenes in the Pucker strain include Myrcene as the dominant terpene, as well as Caryophyllene, Limonene, and Linalool.
This weed has a THC level of around 17%, with a CBD level that ranges from 0.24-0.39%. The Pucker strain is cannabis best suited for evening use, as its high can be a bit sedating. With a moderate THC level, this is a strain that can be used by experienced users as well as marijuana newbies. Brand-new users should always start slow, however, even with lower THC levels.
Smell and Taste
Living up to its name, Pucker starts with a tangy, almost sour blueberry taste. On the exhale, the user experiences a more savory scent, with a blend of chestnut and coffee, and just a hint of diesel on the fringes.
From the first inhale, Pucker creates washes over the user with a concentrated buzz that begins in the head. An awake high, it causes the user to feel alert without anxiety. Arousal can occur during this time as well. This energy slowly mellows into a more sedated state that can feel a bit hungry at times.
Pucker strain also has therapeutic benefits and is often used to manage certain symptoms of certain conditions. It's commonly taken therapeutically for muscular dystrophy, Alzheimer's, ADD/ADHD, and arthritis.
Some possible side effects of Pucker include: insomnia, dry eyes, thirst and dry mouth, and heightened sensory perception.
Growers can cultivate this marijuana both indoors and outdoors. In either environment, this strain grows to about 30 to 60 cm, and flowering time ranges between 53 and 64 days. Harvest is usually around day 56. This plant has a fairly generous yield, averaging 1 to 2 ounces per plant.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Pucker Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 17 - 17%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.06 - 0.31%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.23 - 0.32%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.32 - 0.51%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.02 - 0.03%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.31 - 0.54%
Pucker Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|