All About Purple Gelato Weed Strain
Purple Gelato is a hybrid cannabis strain created by the combination of Thin Mint GSC and Sunset Sherbet. This weed comes with a THC content of around 22%. It offers balanced effects - keeping your mind active while relaxing your body at the same time. The overall flavor profile of this weed is sweet, making it a popular choice for a lot of users.
Effects of Purple Gelato
The main outcomes of smoking these buds include euphoria and relaxation. It is reported to provide a balance of calmness and upliftment, making it a great choice for social settings. It is also a good weed to smoke during the day as it can calm your nerves without making you sedated. Because of its moderately high THC content, it may not suit complete beginners too much. It can sometimes lead to dizziness and cause headaches too.
It has also been reported to help treat medical conditions like anxiety, depression, headaches, and stress.
Aroma and Taste
Purple Gelato strain has a sweet overall flavor profile. It contains fruity notes of berries along with sweet notes of pine. These are complemented by tangy notes of citrus. These characteristics are thanks to the following terpenes:
Information for Growers
This marijuana plant can be grown both indoors and outdoors. The indoor yield is between 500-600 g/m2 while the outdoor yield is between 400-600 g/plant. It can grow up to a height of 220cm. The ideal climate to grow the plant properly is warm and humid. It should be noted though that this is not an easy plant to cultivate, even with feminized seeds that are now available. It requires careful maintenance and the right kind of temperature. However, in 8-10 weeks, you will be rewarded for your hard work with green buds that have a deep purple hue and glistening trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Purple Gelato Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 22 - 24%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 1.06 - 1.29%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.3 - 0.44%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.05 - 0.23%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.12 - 0.18%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.21 - 0.47%
Purple Gelato Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|