All About Sour Tangie Cannabis Strain
Also known as Sunva, Sour Tangie cannabis is perfect for recreational use, especially if you want to get creative and energetic before a social event. It’s also excellent medical marijuana, used for a variety of treatments.
Even though the Sour Tangie weed strain is mostly a Sativa strain, it definitely steps out of the ordinary. The little bit of Indica contained in this pot makes for an excellent balance of mixed strain effects. The high THC level of averagely 17-19% in combination with only 0.88% CBD adds to this mixture, creating one of the most famous strains of all times.
It was created with the combination of Sour Diesel and Tangie. The first is one of the classic Sativa strains that have received numerous awards. The latter is the daughter of the classic Tangerine Dream, which you’ve probably also heard of. All of this means that the Sour Tangie cannabis has two highly popular ancestral strains, known for their great effects and medicinal applications. Both its parents provide a euphoric, mental high and leave the user in a happy, euphoric mood.
Sour Tangie Common Effects
When you light up the pot, you’ll feel an almost instant euphoric rush. This rush swiftly turns into a happy feeling that removes all the stress and worries from your mind. In fact, since this is a really potent strain, you can expect fast-acting symptoms regardless of your method of consummation, even if it is edibles like wax or extracts and concentrates. According to consumers, the high this strain provides includes such effects:
Sativa-dominant strains are excellent medical marijuana options. Sour Tangie cannabis offers help with:
- Mood disorders
Every marijuana comes with a risk of side effects. Side effects usually occur to new marijuana users or those who’ve taken a bigger dose. As with other strains, the Sour Tangie marijuana strain can also cause dry eyes and cottonmouth.
Aromatic and Taste Properties
The Sunva weed has a noticeable aroma. Expect a fierce bitter citrus aroma, combined with lime scent that increases in strength when you crack open its buds. As you breathe it in, you’ll feel some acidity on your palate. Soon after, you’ll get a sense that you’ve tasted citrus-flavoured, sour candy.
Flavor-wise, this Sativa is very similar to the smell. You’ll sense an intense flavor of citrus that resembles lemons and oranges. Your first puff will be sweet and swiftly mature into strong, almost tangy sour taste.
This plant grows very tall and very quickly. It grows to around 10 feet tall, which would demand frequent pruning to reduce the height. It suffices to say that this might not be the perfect starting strain for new or home growers.
You have to trim this plant because if it grows too high, this may reduce its efficiency in producing the buds. To be more, the higher branches prevent sun from getting to the lower branches. The marijuana buds require sun so, if you don’t trim it, don’t expect a big and good yield.
It is recommended that this strain is grown indoors since it’s gigantic and has a very strong smell. To be more, it requires a great deal of nutrients that are easier to provide indoors. This plant requires nitrogen-rich feedings.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Sour Tangie Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20 - 22%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.66 - 1.02%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.18 - 0.78%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.27 - 1.27%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.06 - 0.26%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.33 - 1.09%
Sour Tangie Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|
Sour Tangie strain lineage
Sour Tangie Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 18.12 - 20.38%
CBD 0.37 - 0.78%
THC 19.75 - 21.25%
CBD 0.52 - 0.76%
THC 18 - 21.33%
CBD 0.48 - 0.83%
THC 25 - 27.2%
CBD 0.36 - 0.58%
THC 16.75 - 25%
CBD 0.33 - 0.72%
THC 18.17 - 21%
CBD 0.51 - 1.15%
THC 14.33 - 19.83%
CBD 5.27 - 5.57%
THC 17 - 18.75%
CBD 0.28 - 0.53%
THC 12.5 - 14.5%
CBD 10.04 - 10.46%
THC 17.7 - 22.93%
CBD 0.47 - 0.7%
THC 16.75 - 19.25%
CBD 0.4 - 0.76%
THC 18.65 - 20.65%
CBD 0.76 - 0.95%
THC 21.33 - 23.17%
CBD 0.4 - 0.71%
THC 18.44 - 20.58%
CBD 0.26 - 0.49%
THC 13.58 - 12.5%
CBD 2.78 - 4.43%
THC 18 - 21%
CBD 0.08 - 0.42%
THC 20.83 - 24.17%
CBD 0.33 - 0.66%
THC 16.75 - 20%
CBD 0.26 - 0.66%