All About Sueno Weed Strain
Sueno comes from the combination of Sour Diesel and Blue Dream. This is a hybrid strain that is also known as Dream or Sueño. Coming in with a low THC content lying somewhere between 12% and 14%, the Sueno strain is suitable for all kinds of consumers. It has a complex flavor profile and makes people feel energetic and relaxed at the same time.
Effects of Sueno
You can expect to feel the following effects after you consume this cannabis:
While it may not give a strong energetic kick, it still offers energizing effects that can help you get some work done. The more obvious outcome, however, is that it makes consumers hazy and happy. It washes away stress and improves mood. The perfect time to consume this marijuana would be in the afternoon when you want to take a calming walk or hang out with friends without doing too much. It can often cause slurred speech and reduce blood pressure too, so be careful with how much you take.
Because of its relaxing effects, it can also be used by patients suffering from issues such as depression, stress, pain, cramps, and migraines.
Terpenes, Aroma, and Taste
It's hard to say what Sueño weed's overall flavor profile is like because it has many different layers. There are some noticeable sweet notes that are contrasted by the pungent aroma of diesel. It contains the following terpenes:
Limonene, Bisabolol, and Caryophyllene all work together to give this strain the taste of grapefruit. All three of these are also responsible for the diesel notes too. Pinene and Bisabolol come together to give it some nuttiness, while Caryophyllene lends some bitterness of coffee. As you can imagine, the resulting taste and aroma are quite complex, with multiple layers working together.
There's not a lot of growing information available about this strain. We know that it produces small buds that have a mint-green color with blue hues. These buds have orange hairs as well as white trichomes. The flowering time of the plant is between 54 and 61 days, and the yield is moderate. It doesn't grow very tall, achieving a height between 30 and 60 inches.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Sueno Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15 - 17%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.36 - 0.64%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.12 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.67 - 0.85%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.08 - 0.15%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.23 - 0.25%
Sueno Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|