All About Watermelon Zum Zum Weed Strain
Watermelon Zum Zum is a hybrid cannabis strain that is evenly balanced. Although its original breeders and lineage are shrouded in mystery, we know about the other features of this marijuana. It's typically consumed by those who wish to have a lazy morning, and it has both energizing and calming effects. It has a pungent aroma that resembles a mix of ammonia and cheese, but upon exhaling, you will feel a citrus taste with a dash of mango. This weed strain has CBD levels between 0.14% and 0.41% and the THC average is 20%. Watermelon Zum Zum strain has the following terpene profile:
Uses and Effects
Watermelon Zum Zum has a cerebral and euphoric high that occurs just after 2 or 3 inhales. Yet it is predominantly a calming cannabis strain. After this initial rush of positive feelings and creativity, users will slowly start to feel relaxed, lethargic, and sleepy. These traits make the strain useful for helping patients who suffer from anxiety, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and Alzheimer's. In general, the stain can alleviate pain in muscles and help with cramps and headaches to a somewhat lesser extent.
Watermelon Zum Zum can also have some less desirable effects, so users are cautioned not to overdo it when smoking this weed. The potential side effects are the following:
- Thirst and dry mouth
Information for Growers
The plant can grow between 30 and 60 inches in height and each plant yields approximately 400g of weed. The flowering time for Watermelon Zum Zum is between 54 and 52 days. The buds are small and pine-shaped. They have a pale green glow thanks to the snowy crystal trichomes foliage, and you can also notice patches of orange hairs on some parts of the nugs.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Watermelon Zum Zum Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 20 - 20%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.27 - 0.48%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.06 - 0.19%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.52 - 0.56%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.04 - 0.13%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.28 - 0.43%
Watermelon Zum Zum Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|