CBD Vape Juice49 products found
What Is CBD Vape Juice?
There are multiple ways of getting your CBD dose, but one of the quickest and most efficient ways to do it is by vaping. This consumption method provides a higher cannabidiol bioavailability rate than any other. Vape juice CBD is also called CBD e-liquid. E-liquid is vaporized by a vape pen and inhaled into the lungs, where cannabidiol is quickly infused into the bloodstream.
In recent years, the popularity of CBD juices has massively increased, and the market demand for them has grown significantly. They contain cannabidiol specially formulated to be used in a vaporizer instead of nicotine usually found in most smoking devices. Also, its formula includes propylene glycol to produce a smooth smoke, vegetable glycerin to thicken the product, flavorings, MCT oils, and other optional ingredients that a particular brand chooses to include. These components are required because hemp extract alone doesn’t work well in vaporizers.
E-juices with mind-blowing flavors offer users an incredible way of enjoying cannabidiol benefits. Tailored to meet the needs and preferences of various consumers, they are available in a large assortment of precisely measured potencies and produce a wide range of effects. You can come across e-liquids with THC and CBD content and THC-free e-juices manufactured for people who prefer sole cannabidiol effects. However, most of these products come with low THC levels that don’t make people high and allow them to focus on the therapeutic action of cannabidiol.
Is CBD vape juice legal? In the United States, hemp-derived CBD products with THC amounting to no more than 0.3% are legal under federal law. The state government has the right to establish its own rules and regulations surrounding cannabidiol-infused products. These laws should be considered because some states have legalized such products and others have not.
Major CBD Vape Juice Effects
CBD vape juice is backed up by a growing number of studies confirming it has real benefits for health and wellness. It is not a cure-all treatment that can make any medical condition better, but it features multiple data-supported effects:
- Vaping CBD e-liquids can reduce stress and anxiety and decrease the symptoms of depression. Unlike most conventional medications that can be harmful to patients’ health when misused and have the potential to be addictive, CBD vape oils act as potent antidepressants with little to no negative reactions;
- With cannabidiol-infused e-liquid, you can have more effective sleep, cope with insomnia, and reset your circadian rhythm. Instead of swallowing a sleeping pill, choose a more natural substitute instead;
- CBD is famous due to its antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in treating muscle spasms and reducing certain forms of pain, including chronic;
- Cannabidiol is a natural remedy for a variety of neurological conditions and assists in treating epilepsy and multiple sclerosis;
- It has a positive effect on brain functioning and helps prevent brain degeneration, supporting patients with dementia. Vaping CBD juice increases focus, alertness, and attention;
- E-liquids can be a good tool for improving your mood. They induce mild euphoria but don’t get you high since cannabidiol has non-psychoactive properties compared to THC;
- Cannabidiol may ease and alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy, which typically causes vomiting and nausea.
Usually, cannabidiol-infused e-juices don’t provoke side effects; however, single individuals may experience tiredness, upset stomach, disorientation, drowsiness, or dry mouth.
Beginning vapers can be overwhelmed by a variety of e-liquids and become bewildered in trying to understand them. The section below describes the three basic forms of hemp extract: broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, and isolate, where the latter is cannabidiol in its purest form. All of them feature similar effects but also distinct differences.
Full-Spectrum CBD Vape Juice
Full-spectrum e-liquids contain cannabidiol extracted from the cannabis plant combined with other naturally occurring compounds, such as flavonoids, cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and with THC. This e-juice type is suitable for people who want to enjoy the full range of beneficial ingredients found in hemp.
Full-spectrum CBD vape juice requires minimal processing. During the extraction process, all components are left in the CBD juice untouched, and THC is not removed; however, its traces are low (less than 0.3%). The ingredients work more powerfully together than on their own. It helps consumers reach the sought-after “entourage effect.” This cannabidiol oil is thick and has a distinct taste due to the presence of multiple plant-based substances. It is often manufactured with a natural hemp flavor and is recommended to be combined with other e-liquids.
Choose this product by searching “full-spectrum e-liquids near me” on the Internet if you have extensive symptoms of stress, anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
Broad-Spectrum CBD Vape Juice
This type of e-liquid is for vapers who prefer to skip THC and its potential for producing the “entourage effect” and want to enjoy the incredible power of cannabidiol. Broad-spectrum CBD oil vape juice contains cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and zero THC traces, which are removed during the extraction process. This e-liquid is not too thick and easier to vape. It is available in different flavors. Aside from natural, it comes in berry, lemon, and other aromas. These delicious scents mask the hemp taste and make smoking more enjoyable. Broad-spectrum juices are the best choice for vapers who undergo regular drug testing at work and need to exclude any THC traces in the test.
How to Use CBD Vape Juice?
To determine the proper dosage of CBD juice for vape, keep in mind the following factors:
- Your age;
- Overall health condition;
- Medications you take;
- Cannabidiol tolerance;
- Genetic predisposition;
- Reasons you take cannabidiol.
CBD vape juice come in 10 ml and 30 ml bottles to be used in a rechargeable vaporizer. If you’re new to them and want to calculate the optimal cannabidiol dose, consider the following CBD vape juice dosage:
- 50-200 mg as low CBD potency per bottle;
- 200-500 mg as medium potency;
- 500-2000 mg as high potency.
It is hard to determine how much cannabidiol you get with each puff. It depends on the vaporizer's power and the puff's duration. The process of vaping CBD juices is similar to vaping non-CBD e-liquids. Here are some simple tips for newbies on how to do it properly:
- Fill your smoking device with an e-liquid that has a minimal CBD concentration. Leave it for several minutes to allow the coil and wick to soak thoroughly;
- Take a small puff so that your body can adjust to the effects;
- Make bigger puffs, not holding the vapor for more than a second;
- Over time, you can increase the cannabidiol dosage until you find the sweet spot.
The best temperature to vape CBD e-juice is 180-200°C (356-392°F). It is a medium temperature that allows getting the most effects from boiling cannabidiol, activating its terpene profiles, and preserving its flavor.
Seasoned vapers can use special additives that contain concentrated cannabidiol and add them to their favorite e-liquids.
CBD Vape Juice Benefits
Compared to tobacco and marijuana smoking, CBD e-liquids have several undeniable benefits:
- Vaping cannabidiol is less harmful to the lungs than smoking cigarettes and causes fewer side effects;
- It is faster-acting and enters the bloodstream with a single puff. You can feel cannabidiol effects faster with vaping than with any other CBD consumption method. Edibles and sublingual tinctures may take hours to act;
- CBD juices offer a tastier smoking experience since they come in a plethora of delicious flavors. Even unflavored e-liquids produce smooth smoke that is easy to inhale and doesn’t cause throat irritation. Also, they allow for discreet smoking because vapor clouds are not pungent and dissipate faster. You won’t have a tobacco odor all over your hair, clothes, and house;
- Unlike marijuana, hemp-derived cannabidiol with less than 0.3% THC is technically legal in the country. E-juices of various types and strengths are more accessible for sale online and in brick-and-mortar stores;
- Cannabidiol has the potential for the treatment of nicotine addiction. So, by vaping e-liquids, you can quit smoking;
- You are free to choose any type of e-liquid with the preferred CBD strength and use it in your favorite CBD juice vape pen.
Does CBD vape juice expire? It lasts several months before you need to replace it. Depending on your smoking habits, you can find a CBD e-juice bottle of the right size just for your needs.
CBD Vape Juice vs Oil
You can’t use traditional CBD oil tinctures for vaping because they are not intended for use in vaporizers and should be taken orally. They are not safe to be inhaled and can harm your lungs. Vape juice with CBD is specifically formulated to be used in vaping devices and contains carrier oils that make it suitable for heating and inhaling.
Can I add CBD oil to vape juice? No, you can’t. There are special cannabidiol-rich additives that can be mixed with e-liquids.
CBD Vape Juice vs Cartridge
You can enjoy e-liquids in refillable or disposable vape devices. Both of them have advantages and drawbacks:
- Refillable units have a cartridge that attaches to a rechargeable battery and can be refilled with CBD e-juice. They are customizable, so consumers can choose their favorite e-liquid flavor with a strong or less potent concentration of cannabidiol to their liking. You can opt for the safest CBD vape juice and use it on your personal vaping device. Some units come with adjustable airflow and temperature options. They require an initial investment but are more cost-effective in the long run;
- Disposable vape pens include a battery and an atomizer and come preloaded with e-liquids. They are simple to use, affordable, lightweight, compact, and offer more discreet vaping. However, they come with a limited selection of e-liquids. It can be a good choice to try for beginners. Extremely cheap disposable pens may contain low-quality e-juices that can harm your health.
Where Can I Buy CBD Vape Juice?
CBD e-liquids are growing in popularity quickly, so it’s not a problem in finding a “near me location” where to buy them. They can be found for sale in local vape shops and dispensaries. Also, you can buy CBD vape juice from online vendors and have your order delivered to your doorstep. The choice is immense, ranging from high-grade vaping devices with award-winning top-quality CBD oils to cheap disposable pens.