Indica cannabis strains are an excellent choice for growers looking for full-body relaxation with minor side effects. Here we collected the purest Indica and indica-dominant seeds. The list you will see below is made up of the best Indica seeds available today and is constantly updated by our team. Indica strains have been shown to be fast-acting, hitting the mind and body within seconds, and leaving smokers relaxed, happy, and a bit sleepy. You can find all types of Indica seeds on our site, including regular, feminized, and auto-flowering seeds. This gives you flexibility in choice and offers a choice for growers with different needs and preferences.
Cheap Marijuana Seeds From The Best Seed Banks
Cannabis Seeds For Beginners From The Best Seed Banks
Indoor Marijuana Seeds From The Best Seed Banks
Outdoor Cannabis Seeds From The Best Seed Banks
High Yielding Marijuana Seeds From The Best Seed Banks
Fast Flowering Cannabis Seeds From The Best Seed Banks
Cannabis Cup Winning Seeds From The Best Seed Banks
Indica cannabis was discovered and named by a French naturalist, Jean-Baptiste Lamarck in 1795 when he received samples of this plant from India. Lamarck figured that this weed type was different from an already-known Cannabis Sativa. These plants are shorter and bushier. They have dense buds and high yields and grow easier than Sativas. And Indica seeds are basically cannabis seeds that grow Indica strain plants.
Indica is known for its strong relaxing effect on the body. Also, it provides uplifting and euphoric highs (Cannabis sativa Versus Cannabis indica Debate). Apart from this, such plants are widely used for medical purposes. They deliver relief from anxiety, chronic pain, seizures, and migraines (study).
How to Grow Indica Weed Seeds
Now that you have a general definition, let’s delve into the details of cultivating Indica strains.
Ease of Growth
According to experienced cultivators, Indica seeds are pretty easy and enjoyable to grow. These plants thrive in harsher conditions and are generally less demanding than Sativa strains. Indica plants are used to sudden fluctuations in temperatures and unstable weather conditions. They adjust to the surrounding environment and, thus, are suitable for beginners and a great pick for easy cultivating, both indoors and outdoors.
Since Indica strains don’t demand any professional care, there are no strict lighting requirements. This type of weed is perfect for growing outdoors where it receives the right amount of light naturally. When growing it indoors, you also won’t need to stick to special light settings to help your crop survive.
Nevertheless, different lighting settings can help you gain more control over the size of your plants and yield. Therefore, it’s recommended to define your preferred duration of the vegetative stage. Once this time runs out, you need to change to a 12/12 light cycle to stimulate flowering.
The specific nutrient requirements can vary from one strain to another. While there are some strains that are very hungry for nutrients, there are also strains that aren’t so demanding.
All in all, just like all types of cannabis, this one needs the three key nutrients – Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium to thrive. On top of that, there might be a need for such extras as iron, calcium, zinc, copper, and magnesium. In any case, when you pick a specific type of Indica seeds for sale that suits you, be sure to study the requirements of this particular strain to know how to feed your plants the right way.
Perks of Choosing Indica Seeds
There are many reasons why growers choose Indica seeds. First of all, it’s the ease of cultivation. As was mentioned earlier, this type of plant is easier to grow than Sativa seeds and doesn’t require any special experience.
Secondly, growers love Indica weed for its unique effects. This type of cannabis provides relaxation and soothes away all worries and stress. And it also boasts a powerful combination of cannabinoids.
Top Methods for Growing Your Indica Seeds
There are several methods for growing cannabis Indica seeds:
- Sea of Green (SOG) – This technique implies letting the plants stay in the vegetative stage for two weeks after planting and then turning on lights to make your plant flower.
- Screen of Green (SCROG) – This method implies placing a special screen to make your plants grow horizontally and form a canopy. This way, the buds on your plants will all remain at the same height and receive light simultaneously.
- Low-Stress Training (LST) – This method requires pinching off the tip below the node while your plant grows. By doing so, you will make the plant grow two new shoots instead of the one you pinched off.
- Super Cropping – Unlike the previous one, this is a high-stress training method. It requires cropping the plant during the vegetative stage to make it grow more actively.
The SOG and SCROG methods are considered the best ones for growing high-quality Indica plants and ensuring the highest yield. If you use these methods, your plants will be smaller and will flower quickly.
Pure Indica Seeds vs. Dominant Hybrids
When shopping for Indica seeds, you need to know that there are pure seeds and dominant hybrids with a high percentage of Indica genetics.
There are two primary differences between them. First of all, pure seeds are sometimes harder to find and buy. Most Indica seeds sold in the USA are hybrids. The second difference is in growing – expert cultivators recommend dominant hybrids for beginners as they are easier to grow and much more resilient to rot, mold, and pests.
Indica Marijuana Seeds vs. Sativa Seeds: The Difference
Both Indica and Sativa are incredibly popular among growers. Let’s see how these two types of seeds are different.
Indica seeds are striped and bigger in size, whereas Sativa seeds are rounder, even in terms of color, and smaller. But this applies to pure strains. Hybrids are nearly impossible to distinguish by simply looking at them.
Indica is smaller in size and, thus, typically offers lower yields. Nevertheless, different strains yield differently, so it’s not a fixed statement.
Indica buds are richer in THC and typically known for relaxing highs. However, today, there are many strains with differentiating effects.
Smell and Taste
Every strain is unique. Thus, it’s possible to find literally any smell and taste.
Top 3 Indica Strains
So now you are ready to order your Indica seeds online or purchase them in a store. Which strains should you pick?
Here are some of the best Indica seeds to consider:
- Green Dream Autoflower – This strain has it all – a 15-20% content of THC, easy growing, and a delicious fruity-sweet flavor with a bit of spice. Among the key effects are relaxation, focus, healthy sleep promotion, and pain relief.
- Northern Lights Seeds – This is a dominant hybrid strain. It’s a good choice for growing both outdoors and indoors. Also, it’s known for its unique pine flavor and a strong relief for stress, depression, and pain.
- Pineapple Express Seeds – This famous strain is known to us for its top quality, high content of THC, and a great effect that’s relaxed, soothed, and euphoric at the same time. And the taste is delicious too. Also, if you like these seeds, you can try Early Miss Autoflower which contains 20% of THC.