All About Dolce Weed Strain
Also known as Dolce Dolce, this hybrid cannabis strain is great for getting balanced effects of Sativa and Indica, as it has a 50:50 ratio of both. It contains a moderately high THC content of 22%-23% and a CBD content of 0.6%-0.8%. It has a complex flavor profile that combines sweet and savory notes.
Terpenes, Smell, and Aroma of Dolce
The terpenes found in this weed include:
The resulting aroma and flavor profiles are a mix of different notes. Myrcene and Linalool add some sweet notes of berry to the overall flavor, and also bring creamy and savory notes of cheese. Limonene adds to the berry notes but then teams up with Carene to add some pungent undertones of diesel. The result is a combination of sweet, savory, and chemical notes that create a complex flavor.
Effects, Side Effects, and Medical Uses
The primary effects that you will feel after consuming this marijuana are:
- Increased focus
- Physical and mental relaxation
- An urge to talk more
- Boosted creativity
Keeping these effects in mind, you may utilize Dolce strain at pretty much any time of the day. It is particularly suited to evening use when you want to relax with some friends while also being alert and focused enough to keep up with conversations. Some side effects that consumers report include increased heartbeat, thirst, and dryness of the eyes.
Because of its high THC content, this is not the ideal strain for beginners as its effects may be overwhelming for first-time consumers. Medical marijuana users report that Dolce helps them treat symptoms associated with the following issues:
- Muscular Dystrophy
As long as you have enough space to let it truly thrive, you can grow this plant yourself. It grows well indoors as well as outdoors and offers a moderate yield of 400 g/m2. If properly cared for, the plant can reach up to 80inches in height and will produce its buds in 54 to 61 days.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Dolce Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 16 - 17%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.41 - 0.55%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.45 - 0.51%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.09 - 0.16%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.36 - 0.57%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.16 - 0.4%
Dolce Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||0.99%|