All About Golden State Banana Weed Strain
Golden State Banana strain is an Indica cannabis originally by Synergy Cannabis Co. Its parents are Ghost OG and Banana Kush. Breeders have done their utmost to combine its parents' best flavors and effects in Golden State Banana for true fans of Indica, which makes up 100% of this marijuana.
Golden State Banana weed aroma and taste is a whole tropical bouquet of impressions. They contain sweet banana, pineapple, and citrus notes, with a herbal flavor on the exhale. Some smokers also note floral, piney, and sometimes even skunky notes.
Golden State Banana Main Effects
This cannabis fills the mind with euphoria and lightness. Heat gradually spreads through the body, which drives away anxiety and stress, bringing in return complete mental and physical relaxation. Golden State Banana strain is a great option for evening and night use, during favorite activity, especially creative. Some users have reported its sleepy effects, as well as powerful couch-lock, but mostly they describe their condition as:
Smoking this cannabis is not a good idea for novice users, as its THC content is unstable and can vary from 24 to 30%. Due to this fact and its effects, Golden State Banana is excellent for patients suffering from such ailments as:
- Loss of appetite
- Chronic Pain
Side effects include dry mouth and eyes, dizziness.
Golden State Banana plants have a high level of difficulty in growing and can grow both outside and inside. They require proper moisture and a range of 21-26 ºC, regular pruning of leaves. Flowering time is 58 to 65 days.
Unfortunately, Golden State Banana seeds are not available in online stores.
The name of this strain is mentioned in the lyrics of the songs “Doe or Die” by Black the Ripper & Iron Barz, “Out the Bed” by Smileyface, and “Bong Bounce” by Summer Dazed & The Gateway Affect.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Golden State Banana Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 23.5 - 26.75%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.2 - 0.6%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.2 - 0.37%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.3 - 0.68%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.22 - 0.16%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.28 - 0.57%
Golden State Banana Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.01%|
Golden State Banana strain lineage
Golden State Banana Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 17.25 - 19.5%
CBD 0.67 - 1%
THC 12 - 16%
CBD 0.85 - 1.16%
THC 21 - 25.5%
CBD 0.08 - 0.64%
THC 10.17 - 12.17%
CBD 3.51 - 3.88%
THC 21.67 - 24%
CBD 0.64 - 0.94%
THC 15.25 - 17.75%
CBD 0.01 - 0.13%
THC 18 - 21.5%
CBD 0.3 - 0.46%
THC 18.25 - 20.25%
CBD 2.12 - 2.29%
THC 14 - 18%
CBD 0.43 - 1.3%
THC 16.25 - 19.5%
CBD 0.31 - 0.61%
THC 15 - 18%
CBD 0.03 - 0.38%
THC 20 - 21.75%
CBD 0.43 - 0.72%
THC 30 - 32%
CBD 0.1 - 0.49%
THC 17.4 - 18.8%
CBD 0.76 - 1.08%
THC 14.67 - 16.5%
CBD 0.5 - 0.84%
THC 21 - 22.75%
CBD 0.23 - 0.54%
THC 21 - 23%
CBD 0.24 - 0.51%