All About Watermelon Gelato Weed Strain
Created by the cross of Watermelon Zkittlez and Gelato 45, the Watermelon Gelato strain is a hybrid that is Indica-dominant. It comes with a moderate THC content of 20% and has mood-boosting characteristics. With a lightly floral flavor profile, this weed offers a smooth smoke to anyone looking for a relaxing and happy experience.
Effects of Watermelon Gelato
The primary use of this cannabis strain is to improve your mood. It takes hold very quickly and washes away worries and stresses. The mind goes into a euphoric and relaxed state. Users also feel their muscles relax while their brain gets fueled with creative energy. Because of its energetic effects, Watermelon Gelato buds can be smoked during the daytime as well.
This cannabis strain is also helpful in fighting certain medical issues, such as:
- Chronic Pain
With its largely energetic effects and moderate THC levels, this strain may be suitable for adventurous beginners as well as experienced smokers.
Taste and Aroma
This weed has a floral flavor with some earthy notes. The flavor profile is quite subtle, unlike the aroma. When the buds are broken apart, you will smell sweet notes that remind you of fruits coupled with the unmistakable scent of freshly turned soil. The fruity and earthy notes create a nice contrast in the aroma.
These characteristics are caused by the presence of the following terpenes:
This strain is not difficult to grow as it has a strong resistance. It can be grown indoors or outdoors. The seeds for this marijuana are not available, but the plant can be grown by using cuttings from healthy plants. It can be ready to harvest in around 13 weeks, and you will end up with buds that are medium-sized and have contrasting hues of dark purple and lime green.
Watermelon Gelato Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 15.5 - 17.5%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.64 - 0.98%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.2 - 0.72%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.59 - 0.73%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.33 - 0.2%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.29 - 0.8%
Watermelon Gelato Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|
Watermelon Gelato strain lineage
Watermelon Gelato Relationship between terpenes and tastes
THC 10.5 - 16.5%
CBD 0.15 - 1.04%
THC 17.4 - 19.4%
CBD 0.17 - 0.48%
THC 17.5 - 19.25%
CBD 0.17 - 0.5%
THC 18 - 20.6%
CBD 0.5 - 0.79%