All About Apple Rock Candy Weed Strain
Apple Rock Candy is a balanced hybrid strain named after its ancestry. This cannabis strain was obtained through the crossing of Alien Rock Candy and Sour Apple. Its THC content level is 19%, and its CBD is between 0.2% and 0.4%. Apple Rock Candy marijuana has the following terpene profile:
The aroma of this cannabis strain resembles that of a sour Granny Smith apple. It has a sweet and citrusy flavor that resembles a mix of apple and grapefruit with a punch of nutty and earthy pine.
Uses of Apple Rock Candy Strain
Generally speaking, this strain hits almost immediately after a few exhales. It fills users with a euphoric sense of happiness and suppresses negative thoughts. These positive vibes usually lead to giggly behavior, and you might also feel a surge of creative energy and motivation. These traits make it a good choice for a morning smoke.
It can also be used to help patients by alleviating chronic pain or cramps pain. Also, those who have a lack of appetite or suffer from Anorexia are likely to find Apple Rock Candy useful. Apple Rock Candy high tends to be relaxing, so it can be used as stress relief.
There are potential side-effects that can occur as a result of consuming Apple Rock Candy. They include:
- Tingling sensation
- Thirst and/or dry mouth
- Being overly concern or anxious
Information for Growers
Apple Rock Candy is not too demanding, as you can grow it both indoors and outdoors, and you can expect around 400g per plant. The flowering time can be between 53 and 63 days. The buds are small and heart-shaped with bright green nugs. They are also fluffy with thick amber hairs and bright orange crystal trichomes.
Let us know how does this strain makes you feel or just simply leave a review.
Apple Rock Candy Strain Cannabinoids
- THC Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. It is a psychoactive element that stimulates dopamine release and induces euphoria or happiness. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. It is considered to be the primary active marijuana component. 19 - 19%
- CBD Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major compound in cannabis, which is non-psychoactive. It is also proved to counteract the side effects of the second major component THC. CBD is widely used for medicinal purposes in rubs, oils and so on. It is helpful in muscle pain cases, may treat arthritis and migraines. Even Greeks used it against pain, while Queen Victoria applied it to get rid of menstrual cramps. 0.21 - 0.43%
- CBC Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a minor cannabinoid, meaning that its quantity in cannabis is quite little. Though it has the same origin as CBD and THC, it is different in functions. Without any psychoactive effects, it is an efficient cannabis compound in combating acne and depression. CBC produces analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. 0.06 - 0.16%
- CBG Cannabigerol, or CBG, is one of the minor cannabis compounds in adult plants. On the other hand, young ones contain a lot of this antibacterial and anti-inflammatory component. During the growth, CBG is converted into different cannabinoids, mostly THC and CBD. The compound itself increases appetite and decreases eye pressure. 0.6 - 0.71%
- CBN Cannabinol, or CBN, is a trace element in cannabis that is considered to be mildly psychoactive. It appears from oxidation THC, exposed to light and heat. CBN is mostly contained in old cannabis and in traditional hashish. It is effective against insomnia, bacterial infections and appetite loss. 0.02 - 0.19%
- THCV Tetrahydrocannabivarin, or THC-V, is a compound contained in cannabis in trace amounts. Even though it is close to THC molecularly, it is different in effects. This compound may be psychoactive only in large amounts. THC-V reduces blood sugar, controls appetite, stimulates bone growth, etc. African Sativa strains are the richest in THC-V. 0.5 - 0.7%
Apple Rock Candy Terpene Profile
|Total terpenes content||1.00%|